1. Yeah. Legends speak of their mighty 5 man raids on SW at 4-5 am GMT+1 when there's no alliance around to challenge them because everyone's asleep.
    And they raid SW with 10 DPS and 30 Healers but wipe in 10 minutes. :D

2. Arenawise Rudolf Scitovski
    Rudolf and arenas. Nah, doesnt work.

But yea, Rudolfs still dominate BG's in their premades. GM's are currently semi inactive for some time but yea, they will be back.

Whatsoever, pointless to discuss over BG. Make a premade, you will win, you dont need any guild for it.
    BG's are joke, no skill needed, zerg with a 5 man premade and u run the show.
    Abuse more then the other team in SotA, you win.

Period

3. Do you want to start a flame? Because that's how you start a flame.
    I don't know. Do I? I simply asked a question. I just transferred from Ragnaros.

4. No hard feelings Straa. It's all fun and games :D

5. Yeah. Legends speak of their mighty 5 man raids on SW at 4-5 am GMT+1 when there's no alliance around to challenge them because everyone's asleep.
    We burned SW at 3PM server time, and there was no allies arround. Still asleep, or just scared? Poor Valar Dohaeris.
    http://oi60.tinypic.com/3029hf8.jpg

6. We burned SW at 3PM server time, and there was no allies arround. Still asleep, or just scared? Poor Valar Dohaeris.
    http://oi60.tinypic.com/3029hf8.jpg
    Why not post a screenie of how 10 Valar steamrolled your 20-30 Iron Horde at that arena event in Nagrand a few weeks ago that your guild had? Oh right, you won't show that kind of things because it doesn't benifit your image.

7. Why not post a screenie of how 10 Valar steamrolled your 20-30 Iron Horde at that arena event in Nagrand a few weeks ago that your guild had? Oh right, you won't show that kind of things because it doesn't benifit your image.
    Is that why you pros are scared to do WSG vs Iron Horde? Strong on words only.

8. Is that why you pros are scared to do WSG vs Iron Horde? Strong on words only.
    I was about to pick that apart, but I'll rather sit back and enjoy. *grabs popcorn*

9. What's the overall situation of PVP on Deathwing? I played last before the Moltdown.

I'm interested in everything - BGs, arenas, world PVP, twinking.
    Twinking. 70-79 is not so active as it should be,hard to get back over 500 twinks after 2 wipes in row,but we play everday few bgs.For more info you can w/ on Elipas on alliance side.
    + you can check the twinking section there is a theread i posted screens of bgs we played :)

10. It's so lame that it's not even funny. Iron Hordes losing to Valars (with almost thrice more people) and calling them donator noobs. Arrange a GvG and let's see who'll win. From my point of view, Iron Hordes have the potentional to be a good guild but they recruit pretty much anyone without realising how toxic their community is becoming. Rudolfians seem to be kinda inactive. No idea what happened to POKEMONS. On alliance side there are Valars, Beep Jeeps, Encore. I think the tention which is rising between the guilds from different factions is promising us some good PvP battles. At least I hope so.
    Edited: April 18, 2015

11. lol these bg guilds argueing whos best lmfao
    And that's "funny" because?

3's don'tt exist on Warman sadly, 2's are boring and they kind of have same meaning as bgs.
    Considering that you can choose either bgs and 2's for PvP here, I don't see a reason to make fun of someone who prefers either of that. Same as people "argue" about arenas, they argue about bgs.

12. Is that why you pros are scared to do WSG vs Iron Horde? Strong on words only.
    U know nothing Jon Snow :D At peak hours Iron Horde has 30+ online players and still somehow each time we asked for WSG Straa and Zhonga were dodging....we dont have ppl they said (17 online was at that moment but w/e ). Eventually they accepted 5 Iron Horde + 5 HordeCore...blah blah i dont wanna speak a novel this picture is worth thousand words http://i.imgur.com/ItqQ3We.jpg . You should thank those HordeCore guys who managed to hold a draw and save you from bigger embarassment ( 10vs 9 we fought for last 15 mins). Big respect for Pinf and a crew.

First 12345 Last