1. Well I actually had 2.5k rate in 2's, so no, I'm not **** in 2's. It's just that best comp is Hpala (sacred cleansing working as intended, I mean even when working as on retail it's op)+Warr. Oh and let's not forget about Unh+Spriest (bug here, but there). A lot of people agree on 2's not being good for skill comparison after all.
    I did play 2's a lot at some point - mainly because of gear, later so I can get all those nice achievs from 2's, but I just got tired of them over time after I got all achievs I could and my friend stopped playing. 3's are "alive" if you like sitting in queue for hours and fighting generally same team all the time.

Note, I never said bgs are all about skill, but they can have it's moments(same goes for arenas). It's just that I prefer bgs as well.

2. On alliance side there are Valars, Beep Jeeps, Encore. .
    Encore isnt pvp guild, so dunnoe why u brought them here.

3. U know nothing Jon Snow :D At peak hours Iron Horde has 30+ online players and still somehow each time we asked for WSG Straa and Zhonga were dodging....we dont have ppl they said (17 online was at that moment but w/e ). Eventually they accepted 5 Iron Horde + 5 HordeCore...blah blah i dont wanna speak a novel this picture is worth thousand words http://i.imgur.com/ItqQ3We.jpg . You should thank those HordeCore guys who managed to hold a draw and save you from bigger embarassment ( 10vs 9 we fought for last 15 mins). Big respect for Pinf and a crew.
    So challenge accepted. When Straa and myself can play actively again, we'll do your little WSG challenge. I'll personally see to it that it happens. Okay?
    And btw, yes, your picture says a thousand words. It says you didn't win the BG.
    Edited: April 19, 2015 Reason: grammatical error

4. Yes, Valar guys are the best. Every men wants to be them, every women wants to be with them.
    Dude, please, stop flaming on forums for once. I don't want to even comment that post, because I don't care. We play for fun, to chill for a while,not to argue with any of you. We never stated as a best PvP guild, we did some show off from sweet BG's but obviously you can't stand that, can you? :p
    This will be my last comment here, stop crying on forums, and do something in game!

5. We never stated as a best PvP guild, we did some show off from sweet BG's but obviously you can't stand that, can you? :p
    I dont wanna argue or hate im not such guy. The thing i cant stand is this bullsh*t...
    Is that why you pros are scared to do WSG vs Iron Horde? Strong on words only.

6. Right now most horde victories is Iron Horde premades steamrolling 3k gs alliance teams. Then as soon as Beep Beep, Valar or Almost Famous joins then they lose and things go back to as it was before when DW was dominated by Alliance mostly. Bgs need less lowbies on both sides and more Rudolf premades please.
    And we can't stand that quote also, Mr Ygraine coming from lordaeron realm , still dreaming how alliance farmed Hordes daily , in DW its another story here...
    Iron horde leaders may come from lordaeron but here its a mixture of both realm... Mr Ygraine seems to poisoned DW alliance pvp guild(Valar) how they farmed straa and zhonga, u must be telling how low we are lmao...

So mr Ygraine seems happy the situation of pvp at start , where allies steamrolled hordes.. What is this as soon as Beep Beep, Valar or Almost Famous joins they lose ... u are delusional , cannot stand the fact your previous victims in lordaeron , are getting ahead of you..
    One thing , PvP was worse at start for hordes, Big salute to PoKemons coming to hordes, it really boost up the hordes ..
    whereas many horde players xfer to alliance , and dn't have patience
    to build from scratch , Iron Horde was uniting the horde back along with many hordes pvp guild, and now when we are riping the hard-earned victories on our end , so much hate , not fair , sure the show off, but it was needed on our faction to raise the confidence and balance the PvP ...
    Recruiting is a confidence given to horde faction , just not only a small group of elites , we will carry low gears also

P.S Mr Ygraine : Its logical to see what u proving with ur posts , My POV is such ...
    Bring it on guys...

7. And we can't stand that quote also, Mr Ygraine coming from lordaeron realm , still dreaming how alliance farmed Hordes daily , in DW its another story here...
    Well I wouldnt say that Ally farmed us on Lord, especially not when Gladiators was formed. There were periods when they were far better, but also there were times when Horde was dominanting.

Point of my post is just to clear that "myth" about unbeatable Alliance on Lordaeron, thats all. :)

8. so if - i post images like...
    http://imgur.com/MUeAgLZ,qvUEKvv#0
    http://imgur.com/MUeAgLZ,qvUEKvv#1

i get a cookie?

PvP is fine - you win some - you lose some.
    in my case - i just pick the side with the better queue time.
    ( i mean, i want to pvp - not afk for 30+ mins waiting for a bg queue. )

9. Also, Iron Horde has 3 of the top 10 2v2 teams at the moment and Icewitch your little friend in that screen cap got farmed by me. So take that.

10. Also, Iron Horde has 3 of the top 10 2v2 teams at the moment and Icewitch your little friend in that screen cap got farmed by me. So take that.
    http://hypetrain.website/wp-content/...14/10/salt.jpg

Edit: Nice try, Iron Horde. Attacking SW at 2am ST was almost a good idea, but getting rekt in 8v8 was probably not a good scenario for you. Thank you - come again.
    Edited: April 20, 2015

11. Hopefully everything isn't ****ed by the time I get back tomorrow. I had some fun watching all of game of thrones, but I think I'm ready to **** some people up again. However, this time I'll be recording every single game.

12. No idea what happened to POKEMONS.
    wait.... we're BACK!

Big salute to PoKemons coming to hordes, it really boost up the hordes ..
    thank you :)

anyway, it's really amazing how peoples in here claiming they're the best. KEK

13. However, this time I'll be recording every single game.
    Maybe you could make a good pvp video.

14. Maybe you could make a good pvp video.
    I think some of the videos on his channel are pretty good. Not edited, but I like that, and with 40-0 in a 20 minute video, does it really need to be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoTDeUfKFOo

15. Hi, just moved from Rag about 2 days ago. I'm ally and have yet to lose a random bg. No exaggeration an easy 30+ wins, if that says anything about current state of pvp. Seen a couple Rudolf groups get smashed. Not trying to start drama, just being honest. I am biased for Alliance because i like female humans and the Justicar title and that. is. all.

Edit: Some disc priest Hidez is the most solid player i've seen so far by a long shot. Also couple hackers Nie, Stickyshoes. Eh, just my observation as a new player here on DW.
    Edited: April 21, 2015

First ... 2345 Last