1. Hey there! I have a question. Is it possible to RP with you guys without joining the guild ? My character is Human Warrior [Marshal of Stormwind]. His name is Ladarian and he is also military. I would love to RP with you if possible.
    Technically yes, but we made guild in order to make military RP easier (your Army rank is your guild rank). We also follow activity of our members through Merits and Commandation poins (important thing for promotion). You should search Waltor ingame and ask him about that.

Edited: June 17, 2015

2. Technically yes, but we made guild in order to make military RP easier (your Army rank is your guild rank). We also follow activity of our members through Merits and Commandation poins (important thing for promotion). You should search Waltor ingame and ask him about that.

Hello. My name is Lysander and I would like to join your guild. As such, I shall add Waltor to my friends' list.

3. Here are pictures from our new events on Frostwolf:

Interrogation of a prisoner.

I would like to invite all players who want to join us in RP to contact someone from Command Staff (feel free to send me PM on forum).

Edited: June 27, 2015

4. July 2, 2015  

5. July 2, 2015  
    This is pretty cool. I used to have the Stormwind guard armor with my multiboxing team.
    I would love to see u doing some formations in this armor with ur guild.

To give u an idea.
    Phalanx formation:

Turtle formation:

This should look awesome in the Stormwind guard armor. It just hard to find enough ppl to make the formation look really big.

6. July 3, 2015  
    Thanks for idea friend, we shall maybe put some in use. We employ a certain number of formations both in and out of combat, you can check them in our manual.

7. July 9, 2015  
    Hey Ahilus, can you tell me when (at what server time) your guild is RPing ? And when is your leader active ?

8. July 9, 2015  
    Events start mostly around 3-5 PM by relam. Waltor is busy until Monday, I don't expect he'll be much online this week.

9. Currently playing a Pandaren Monk(Healer). Any room for the cute little guys? I had planned on going Horde, but if I can find a good RP guild I'll go Ally.

10. Currently playing a Pandaren Monk(Healer). Any room for the cute little guys? I had planned on going Horde, but if I can find a good RP guild I'll go Ally.
    Sure. You can contact Tushui Ambassador Nines for more info.

11. Two words, Hell yeah..... Im joining this guild ASAP I make an Alliance character on Mist of Pandaria, I mean the three best things, PVP, RP, And warmane !

12. Sorry I was on vacation, just got back. Still room available?

13. New Recruits are always wellcome.

14. Are you guys still active ? If so, do you use any roleplay addon ? if yes, which one ?

First 12345 Last