1. <Stormwind Army>

By the order of his Majesty, King Varian Wrynn, all able-bodied citizens of the Stormwind may report to Recruit Officer and join Stormwind Army today.

The Stormwind Army serves the House of Wrynn and the Kingdom of Stormwind. It defends Stormwind's laws and loyal subjects. The mission of the homeland army is to work with all citizens to preserve life, protect the King's property, and promote individual responsibility and community commitment to the Kingdom. As soldiers of the Royal Army, we answer the King's call to serve whenever and wherever required. We must be prepared to fight the Kingdom's enemies wherever they may hide, winning the Kingdom's wars abroad and upholding the peace within the realm. We must be prepared to give our lives to preserve our way of life.

All soldiers of the King's army must take the Oath of Service when they enlist. Each soldier is held to the tenets of the oath, which include fealty to the Crown, obedience to officers, and honor in their duties.

After taking the oath, all recruits must be issued their uniform and field kit by their recruiter and informed of their unit's current orders.

Out-of -Character info:
    -Stormwind Army is serious, military, roleplay, mainly PvP guild on Frostwolf server.
    -We have many divisions, roles and uniforms for each role.
    -All levels and classes are wellcome to join, You just need to have proper name. (No Bestdudu, Marrywarr, Untouchable and so on)
    -Inexperienced RP players are also wellcome.
    -We might ask You to change Your look in accordance with the role You have chosen.
    -Members are required to wear their uniform on events they participate.
    -Deserters will not be recruited again!
    -Inactivity longer than 10 days must be reported to the officer!
    -It is extremely disrespectful to disrupt others role-play by using items that alter your appearance, drop umbrellas or toys, or apply obnoxious effects on you and/or those surrounding you, and as such will not be tolerated.
    -Trolling and harassment will not be tolerated.
    -Your character's misconducts (insubordination, rule breaking, excessive and/or inappropriate behaviors) may result in IC punishment, including but not limited to demotion. (we are flexible about this to the certain point if you are inexperienced RP player)
    -If You don't have experience in Role-Play we suggest you to read guides posted by Aeiron in Role-Play section or take a look at the videos from Doronsmovies's channel on YouTube.
    -Since we are working on our web page, recruits will get PDF document with all informations about the guild.
    ( http://www.scribd.com/doc/260800125/Stormwind-Army )

Foreign relations:
    <The Crystal Tear> - Revered
    <Blood Knights Gladiators> - Friendly

Contact list:
    -Lord-Marshal, Duke Waltor V. Scott
    -Lady Honorla V. Scott
    -Lord-Commander Ahilus Arshavin
    -Ser Rothass Richmond, Knight-Captain of the Ducal Guard
    -Ser Zytar Silvershoot
    -Tushui Ambassador Nines
    -Sergant Andarin Manison
    -Sergant Sturlock Garren
    -Private Baldrec McLannister

Edited: September 12, 2015

2. And here I was, hoping it was on Frostwolf.... Well, anyway, good luck. I can't believe an RP guild opened up.

3. And here I was, hoping it was on Frostwolf.... Well, anyway, good luck. I can't believe an RP guild opened up.
    You may consider transferring to Sargeras :) (and not only for this guild) there are many reasons to transfer to sargeras, send me a private message if u want to know more.

4. This is amazing ^^

Also:

Need some text like, Stormwind Needs YOU!

5. Thank you guys on good wishes.

Edited: June 17, 2015

6. thanks, i'll put that link in my previous post.
    Edited: September 12, 2015

7. Here are some in game pictures:

Rangers are scouting the area:

Rangers are taking orders:

Out of duty rest in the inn:

More to come...

8. Scouting Razor Hill

9. Seems interesting. I looked through your PDF and seen sections for Night Elves and Draenei, but I have not seen any mention of Dwarfs? Am I to assume that because of the history between the human and dwarven kingdoms that they are regarded as one and the same?

I am torn between playing a Dwarf Marksman (hunter) for the RP utility or some kind of healer; I've always been partial to Disc Priests.

10. Yes, Dwarfs get same uniforms as Humans.

11. Seems interesting. I looked through your PDF and seen sections for Night Elves and Draenei, but I have not seen any mention of Dwarfs? Am I to assume that because of the history between the human and dwarven kingdoms that they are regarded as one and the same?

I am torn between playing a Dwarf Marksman (hunter) for the RP utility or some kind of healer; I've always been partial to Disc Priests.
    Play what you find more exciting, RP is only good if you're having fun. Of course, hunters have more options, after all, it is the army.

12. Great RP guild! Just RP'ed with them a while ago! Would definetly recommend it!

-Dreamy

13. Thanks Dreamy, we will call you for some of the next events.

Here are some more pictures:

Duke's arrival:

Sergant Zytar Silvershot reporting for duty:

Recruits are getting sworn in by Waltor:

Marching Columns are the primary means that the army employs when moving troops from one point to another over land:

14. May 20, 2015  
    Since Sargeras will soon be off, we are now on Frostwolf.

123 ... Last