1. Can't fish Tastyfish pools anymore?

I was fishing for a Keefer's Angelfish on my level 19 twink a few days ago, and, after catching a Dezian Queenfish, decided to stop for the night. The next day, following the fishing extravaganza, I wasn't able to fish out of Tastyfish pools as I had before. I can clearly see that the pools are there, and can even cast my fishing line into them, but when my bobber bobs and I click to loot it, I can't- no loot table pops up. Am I the only one with this problem?

I'm aware that being able to fish Tastyfish on days other than Sunday was technically a bug in the first place, but I don't think anyone was complaining.

2. I don't know the exact reason of why this happens. But the 4 pools in STV become bugged and you can't loot them. Your Fishing Skill will go up but you won't get the fish. When the server restars, resets, reloads, refreshes or something similar to this, they work again... Have you notice that the World of Warcraft becomes filled with corpses and skeletons after some days? When they restart it it cleans... And the pools work again, just check every 24 hours. I hope you don't get the fish, bye. /purr

3. I hope you don't get the fish,
    That's very sporting of you, especially considering you don't know which faction I play or, even, on which server.

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to try again after the next restart.

4. That's very sporting of you, especially considering you don't know which faction I play or, even, on which server.

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to try again after the next restart.
    Healsonheels #1 badass warm8