1. The BG hero trash talk is stronk

2. You need a strategie to kill us in tol barad.
    Celtar and me farmed 5 players (You included) of your guild in Tol barad. I din't know you were pvp guild. :-)
    Take in you had 5 full cata ally vs 2 full cata 1 full vicious and 1 without pvp gear, don't talk unless it's an even fight scrub

3. I think we can all admit delenis is a rage quiter and tends to bail from fights when things tend not to go his way,

4. Funny how this thread started as finding a good horde pvp guild, then all the alliance had to start sht talkin ... Take your irrelevant BS elsewhere and stay on topic

5. Take in you had 5 full cata ally vs 2 full cata 1 full vicious and 1 without pvp gear, don't talk unless it's an even fight scrub
    We were 2: Celtar (Muhammadali) and Me. The rest come in latter when we killed you a few of times. Counting that there was 2 blood elfs (Pala+ SP) + fuzion(Runner).
    Edited: April 15, 2015

6. You only killed me once, post SS of the supposed killings, stop talking out of your a$$, if your gonna sht talk get your facts straight ... At the end of the day it was 5 full cata vs 2 full cata ... Takes no skill to pull that off ^^

7. You only killed me once, post SS of the supposed killings, stop talking out of your a$$, if your gonna sht talk get your facts straight ... At the end of the day it was 5 full cata vs 2 full cata ... Takes no skill to pull that off ^^
    If you demand them to post SS of their idea of the fight then you post your SS of it being 5v2 Cata.

But yes as someone said, bg hero trash talking is so strong

8. I hear bloodlust is good, now that billionaires club is on warsong i'd have to say they are the better of the pvp guilds, with a bit of pve sprinkled in for them gears 8/8 DS. Reqs are 2k arena rating ach or at least 5k HKs for trial member status, happy hunting and welcome to horde ;).

9. If you demand them to post SS of their idea of the fight then you post your SS of it being 5v2 Cata.

But yes as someone said, bg hero trash talking is so strong
    Lol I wasent the one that started sht talking on a recommendation thread, do you and delenis understand how irrelevant you guys are? This thread went from finding a good pvp guild to, random alliance sht talking ... I've seen delenis talk so much sht on these forums ... I will go as far as he's ONE of the biggest sht talkers on these forums. he would never post a SS of horde wrecking him but he goes out of his way to post SS of horde losing eye of the storm with 6 healers and every post I see of him it's always sht talking ... I could easily SS every perfect bg of horde wrecking alliance 1600-0 with my guild, but that's not the type of person I am, I'll leave it at that ... Save your replies for the battlefield and I look forward to seeing the both of you in a future BG

10. the usual bg heroes that claim to be best horde / alliance is the reason why i'm not in pvp guilds anymore

11. he would never post a SS of horde wrecking him
    Would you post a SS of alliance wrecking you...? ^^
    INTELECT...
    Edited: April 16, 2015

12. I hear bloodlust is good, now that billionaires club is on warsong i'd have to say they are the better of the pvp guilds, with a bit of pve sprinkled in for them gears 8/8 DS. Reqs are 2k arena rating ach or at least 5k HKs for trial member status, happy hunting and welcome to horde ;).
    How can it be the best PvP Guild if theres guilds in ally that u cant even join with 2.2 rating? =P

13. Phoenix is obviously the best pvp guild because it has the one and only GENTIK BESTEST ROGUE EU! in it.

14. Phoenix is obviously the best pvp guild because it has the one and only GENTIK BESTEST ROGUE EU! in it.
    uhm, you even pvp bruh ?

First 123 Last