1. Need a recommendation

So I'm looking for a solid PvP guild on Horde?

Which are the best guilds to do PvP with?

2. the conquerors are in the horde side we do BGs, and Arena Active plus some Dungeon you can find me in-game as Sydrel our guild is lvl 8 but we are growing

3. So I'm looking for a solid PvP guild on Horde?

Which are the best guilds to do PvP with?
    So, im mainly Ally, but i think the best choice for PvP Guild in Horde side is probably Bloodlust, Jinxed, The Top Vilains and Mayhem.

4. I Like Chocolate best guild ever. No?

5. 2nd in command of the Top Villians here, we do premades and doubles daily with a 75% win rate ... We have strategies on every map to wipe and farm alliance, we are ruthless horde and we show no mercy for alliance

6. 2nd in command of the Top Villians here, we do premades and doubles daily with a 75% win rate ... We have strategies on every map to wipe and farm alliance, we are ruthless horde and we show no mercy for alliance
    Keyword is "ruthless"

7. 2nd in command of the Top Villians here, we do premades and doubles daily with a 75% win rate ... We have strategies on every map to wipe and farm alliance, we are ruthless horde and we show no mercy for alliance
    backpaddling bm hunter without pyrium wep chain pwase stahp

8. I would recommend Top Villains cause of the daily premades, and general activity of the members.

9. backpaddling bm hunter without pyrium wep chain pwase stahp
    Keep QQ at your alliance spawn while I farm you, makes no difference

10. Keep QQ at your alliance spawn while I farm you, makes no difference
    What about me, you won't spawn camp me too? Am I not worthy? (ಥ﹏ಥ)

11. What about me, you won't spawn camp me too? Am I not worthy? (ಥ﹏ಥ)
    Queue for bgs now and find out ;)

12. 2nd in command of the Top Villians here, we do premades and doubles daily with a 75% win rate ... We have strategies on every map to wipe and farm alliance, we are ruthless horde and we show no mercy for alliance
    You need a strategie to kill us in tol barad.
    Celtar and me farmed 5 players (You included) of your guild in Tol barad. I din't know you were pvp guild. :-)
    Edited: April 15, 2015

13. You need a strategie to kill us in tol barad.
    Celtar and me farmed 5 players (You included) of your guild in Tol barad. I din't know you were pvp guild. :-)
    even your own faction players says that you're trash. my gawd do you at least knwo, how pathetitc do you look by all these posts ? you leave ebg's, you altf4 when you're nearly dead (or que bg), you're always being carried by someone .. you consider yoursellf amazingly skilled by playing bm hunter ? mazing bro, amazing. tho you're still usual backpedaler forum heroe, nonetheless. everyone on both factions know it, even "arcane" ex-aio nows it, and he's arcane....

alliance wins all the time - i quote you, didn't you leave yday 4 bg's ? yes, you did win a one bg, being low **** with 4 healers, do i post ss ? why did you delete yours ? perhaps you realised, how pathetitc did you look ?

simp & friends premade of 4 players, with everyone else being below 135k hp, re you proud, that you got farmed in fights ? you see, point when you que into someone who you somehow know, is not the win, it's to roflstomp trash like you, nomatter if it's a win, or lose.

funny that most of your "wins" are withing eoe or arathi, where's it's 15. sorry that 4 of us can't be always everywhere.

you always log to your "hordespy" dk on horde, and trashtalk those to who you lose, you're amazingly pathetic bro. "i owned all elwyn" - weren't it you, who said it ? or do i upload ss of your texts ? i bet all the elwyn would be amazed by it.

idk how did you got accepted by RTN, they are somehow quite decent players, unlike trash like you, you're making your guild look like a trash tbh.

Arcane, being arcane mage, doesnt brag like you, tho he also ques wit friends, and accepts lose, like luminy, gambit - etc, but there's always low ****s like you, braggers - nothing else.

in other words - you're usual clown for both factions.

14. What about me, you won't spawn camp me too? Am I not worthy? (ಥ﹏ಥ)
    your arcane blast is p***ing me off. :)
    /wave

15. even your own faction players says that you're trash. my gawd do you at least knwo, how pathetitc do you look by all these posts ? you leave ebg's, you altf4 when you're nearly dead (or que bg), you're always being carried by someone .. you consider yoursellf amazingly skilled by playing bm hunter ? mazing bro, amazing. tho you're still usual backpedaler forum heroe, nonetheless. everyone on both factions know it, even "arcane" ex-aio nows it, and he's arcane....

alliance wins all the time - i quote you, didn't you leave yday 4 bg's ? yes, you did win a one bg, being low **** with 4 healers, do i post ss ? why did you delete yours ? perhaps you realised, how pathetitc did you look ?

simp & friends premade of 4 players, with everyone else being below 135k hp, re you proud, that you got farmed in fights ? you see, point when you que into someone who you somehow know, is not the win, it's to roflstomp trash like you, nomatter if it's a win, or lose.

funny that most of your "wins" are withing eoe or arathi, where's it's 15. sorry that 4 of us can't be always everywhere.
    95% of the things are invented.
    I play mainly Melee/Elemental shaman.
    I never alt+f4 or queue in BG when I will die, because alliance have long queue to bg. fuzion do that when I will kill him in 1vs1.
    You can watch me alone in tol barad 80% of the time, but you will not attack me alone.
    I don't left 4 bgs, because I only lose 1 yesterday, before break your ****ing noob premade with 4 healers in Eots (I feel sry if horde can't play 15 men bgs, maybe you need some brain train). I don't leave because you were in the BG, I leave because my group was 80-90k players, log on my shaman, and WIN 2 BGS more while you camp pugs in premade.
    You alway hide under a premade or Multiboxers, because you haven't egg to face me alone. As I said: Premade+healers+losers+multiboxers= horde.
    Nice try, ''strongone'' (Or Weakone).

123 Last