1. [Guide/Talents] Planet Talents!

Planet Talents is a website for character builds for diffrent patches. patches like 1.12.1 , 2.4.3, 3.3.5, 4.3.4 and upcomping 5.4.8 we try to bring the best and easiest way for people to get their build. I know myself i was always in need of a decent build for best damage output. I play the game since the year of 2004-2005 and with my knowledge i'd like to bring people the smartest way to your build or guide.

With every part attached to a build, glyphs, gear, talents and more. You can bring your character in just one page into the best possible build.

I am open for suggestions. If you have any tips or you just want to ask me to build a specific build i'd like to hear! show me your attention and knowledge!

http://planet-talents.blogspot.nl/

I hope you guys get some use on it. This website is not about promoting any private server. Its a global database for character builds!

2. Planet Talents is a website for character builds for diffrent patches. patches like 1.12.1 , 2.4.3, 3.3.5, 4.3.4 and upcomping 5.4.8 we try to bring the best and easiest way for people to get their build. I know myself i was always in need of a decent build for best damage output. I play the game since the year of 2004-2005 and with my knowledge i'd like to bring people the smartest way to your build or guide.

With every part attached to a build, glyphs, gear, talents and more. You can bring your character in just one page into the best possible build.

I am open for suggestions. If you have any tips or you just want to ask me to build a specific build i'd like to hear! show me your attention and knowledge!

http://planet-talents.blogspot.nl/

I hope you guys get some use on it. This website is not about promoting any private server. Its a global database for character builds!
    the blog had great guides, what happened? at the moment it's off, why?