1. Helllo fellow gamers :)

Hi.

Im not new to Molten. I used to play Cata on its very start here, but then moved to retail. Now asfter a break and a careful thought me a my friend decided to get back here. We are interested in playing Lich Kings expansion. Since my friend is purely into pve - Deathwing or Ragnaros realms it will be. But before we choose, what can you tell us about them? Whats the diference between those two? I didnt see anything about the exp rates anywhere, however i might have just missed it.

Smink. Im 24 yars old and live Latvia ( any latvians out there? :D)
    I work temporary jobs and like drawing, books, and gaming ofc :). Ive tried few of mmos like Lineage, Silkroad, Aion, Rift, Guildwars 2 but WoW has something special and im always returning to it. I also play League of Legends and Dota (not so much, from time to time).
    I will be a nightelf Druid most likely, but I might have a few alts too - hope to be ex alt-holic :D.

Looking forward to join your friendly community!

2. Welcome and i hope that u will like the game ^^

3. Hiho Smink. Welcome to Warmane!

WotLK is one of the most developed expansions here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Deathwing and Ragnaros don't have any differences, both of them (like all realms) have 7x rates (Experience, Gold and Reputation). I believe Ragnaros has more population but I might be wrong on that.

On the other hand, you should check the Latvian subforum: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?224-Latvian

Enjoy your stay!

4. Hiho Smink. Welcome to Warmane!

WotLK is one of the most developed expansions here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Deathwing and Ragnaros don't have any differences, both of them (like all realms) have 7x rates (Experience, Gold and Reputation). I believe Ragnaros has more population but I might be wrong on that.

On the other hand, you should check the Latvian subforum: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?224-Latvian

Enjoy your stay!
    Thank you. I will check that out ^^