1. A greeting and few questions

Hey all –

Glad to join you. I'll probably be playing a Priest or Shammy and hope to see you all in game. I had a few questions:

-Hows the dungeon finder for low levels? I've played on GD before and I've often had to queue 1hr+ as a healer just to find a group that could not clear content. Leveling alone can get, lonely.
    -Hows the end game? Many guilds pushing ICC? RS? TOC?
    -I'll mostly be on from 6pm-1am EST. Which server has the biggest NA pop and what faction? I don't want to level to 80 just to find out I can't raid with anyone because of timezones or lack of players on a faction..

Thanks in advance!

2. Hello, how the gifting system works now in warmane?

3. Hey all –

Glad to join you. I'll probably be playing a Priest or Shammy and hope to see you all in game. I had a few questions:

-Hows the dungeon finder for low levels? I've played on GD before and I've often had to queue 1hr+ as a healer just to find a group that could not clear content. Leveling alone can get, lonely.
    -Hows the end game? Many guilds pushing ICC? RS? TOC?
    -I'll mostly be on from 6pm-1am EST. Which server has the biggest NA pop and what faction? I don't want to level to 80 just to find out I can't raid with anyone because of timezones or lack of players on a faction..

Thanks in advance!
    - Pretty much the same. Sometimes you'll get lucky, sometimes you won't.
    - Mostly ICC
    - All of them are pretty balanced in terms of NA population.

Welcome to the server Etrnity.