1. Analyzing Twink Community

Hello, I'm curious to know how many Twink Guilds there are right now in all servers. So if you're Looking at this post and happen to be in a Twink Guild, comment it's name, bracket and what server it is on.

2. Hello, I'm curious to know how many Twink Guilds there are right now in all servers. So if you're Looking at this post and happen to be in a Twink Guild, comment it's name, bracket and what server it is on.
    Ragnaros (70-79 Bracket):

Legends Never DlE, Alliance (very active)
    The Grand Marshal, Horde (composed of twinks who left FTCL because of inactivity and a few others, semi-active but little to no organized activity)
    Fat Twinks Can't LoS, Horde (generally inactive, I won't be making attempts to rebuild it)
    Oblivion, Horde (newly created by a member of Legends, cooperating with me to have SOME activity)

3. Wrath Of The Lich Twinks, active since 2012 on the Alliance side. Right now we are the biggest and most active guild in the 10-19 bracket, on Deathwing Realm. We are always playing 2v2 and 3v3 Skirmish Arenas. Dueling and of course, Warsong Gulch. And when there's no Hordes playing we play on our 80s, PvP. Check http://www.wotlt.tumblr.com for more information. /farewell

4. TL;DR version:

Black Mask and Twink Nation were not guilds in 2011, but rival groups with horde/alliance of it's own, however, former guild elements still wired in our hands for it helped us not to be D bags to other players, and be as helpful as possible if a time comes for it. We were solely on Neltharion, until former guild mates of ours consider us a threat, pretty much dismantled us and anyone else that questioned or argued with him due to his QQing, the QQer exists was considered fake and he got his revenge at the right time, hurting a lot of people. After that some of us, mainly my brother, went and move on to MoP to avoid such until the wipe/Hermes thing happen. As of now, Euxdus' crew split up into different realms both twink and non-twinks, and support the twinking community as they did when the group was first established.

So Black Mask/Twink Nation, scattered, most members did not come back, only a few.
    Deadsteel died with Arrkham when he quit.
    Contract Killers is sill a thing because of Brutus, who is said to comeback soon.
    Apex, made a return to Nelth and probably MoltenWoW guild as well.

In mid 2011, we were under a guild, runned by some player we called by nickname, Nick, until it was broken/disbanded by some QQer new guildie who had some weird vendetta against the guild leader whereas he took the situation to a whole new level by getting GMs involved. The guild leader pretty must retired from molten after that day and many of us were without a guild, others, choose to do something completely out of context, nonsense revenge as I stated in the past, and ruin what our guild stood for. The player named Euxdus was in a new guild was receiving complaints about a sole level 8 horde named Xili terrorizing Northshire Valley, to which he went on his own to prevent it that day. He did get his as$ nearly handed to him, twice and went back to Goldshire to ponder, only to be attacked by this same level 8 hunter, until a player named Zoozooreaper showed up and ganked the level 8. Euxdus spoke with Zoozoo about what she could do, and he pretty much learned a thing or two from her.

At this point, Euxdus started to learn about twinking and what not, and decided to make a clan instead of a guild (guilds were used as storage, sources of aid), the group was called Black Mask Gang, formed in mid-late 2011, first members being Zoozoreaper, Baro, Holyone, Brutus the badas$, Karabel, Blindwon, Stonegerud, Konspiracy, Deltahits and me, Omaus. Soon, we collaborated with former 2011 guildmates on having skirmishes, hang out and go out and hunt down cheaters, that group was called Contract Killers, and a twink guild known as Deadsteel was with them until their Guild Master went MIA, Arkham himself. At some point, there was some dispute, and some members broke away to make the group New Twink Nation, becoming rivals, but still remain loyal to Euxdus, so in the end it gives us competition, mainly the small hangout that was establish by Arkham, an Ex-Molten player, During that time, Euxdus made Baro, a level 35 rogue, cover for the group. When Cataclysm came to Neltharion, most of us were hit by the insane wipe that came with it, oddly enough, some level 8 managed to randomly avoid this, we assumed he was a donator, since donors were not effected by this wipe (the DB clean) and since then we held our own against people we use to call "friends" in game, who had their own stupid agenda on ruining the fun for all. To this point they pretty much won, kicking us all out of Cata, head of Black Mask/NTN was Mortio at the time, however, he retired from taking lead after Baro, in real life the guy literally got cripple via car collision, people say some teenager hit him while he was driving, rendering Morty to a wheelchair permanently, he's alive and well, however, gaming is none of his concern, he is spending more time with family, which is a good thing for him and we respect that.

Groups that aided BmG and NTN: Apex, Angels of Death, Devious, Moltenwow, Kings of Neltharion, the list goes on.

As of now, Euxdus is still on neltharion, however, the group he formed is scattered throughout the realms, with few notable members being on Sargeras MoP. Twinking is something we love to do, however, it has come to a point in activity, members of the Triad are just on standby in guilds, waiting for other twinks to show up. I myself started a 19 on Neltharion, and met a few twinks, even Baro himself came back, however, he isn't as active as before. Since clans are split up,we decided to join twinking guilds instead, on Neltharion, Apex was the sole ally group that had twinks, mainly in the past before the wipes.

Sometimes I do miss the fights with people like Liviumson, Delta, Holy and Zurio, but hey, things happen and we move on, simple as that. Twinking state as of now, seems a bit quite. I am not too sure about those on WOTLK, and I recently made a 19 hunter on Cata.

Something I'd also like to note that the OP level 19s that were on Stormstout before were the result of Euxdus' involvement with those players, yes there was no content, but seeing how Euxdus put those players on a protein shake like no other, content was NOT an excuse, even Euxdus himself was an unbeatable 19 during that time from what I've heard.

~Twinking will never die, no matter how inactive~
    Edited: April 8, 2015

5. Spoiler: Show
    tl;dr version: Rpness lvl: Over 9000

ftfy :))))))

6. I know it seems a bit much, but thats how the backstory of the group is lol.
    In the end, some of us still favor twinking, but it depends on who is going to bring it out of it's inactivity.

Me, Baro, Truk, Talset and Unchala cannot do it alone on Cata sadly :L

7. You seriously cannot forget 60 Twinking on Ragnaros!
    Old School Horde Pretty Active
    Classic Ally Pretty Active
    Legit Ally Active
    Legends the 70 Twinking also has some 60 twinks.