1. Well, i got crit'd for 150k today with a Chaos bolt from a lock with ilevel around 498.
    I'm a rogue, ilevel 502.

I'd say it works fine, dont complain. At least you don't have a buggy stealth.

2. i main a rogue

we wouldnt complain if it worked properly all the time,it seems like it works most of the time but sometimes it isnt,it might be that the problem is not with CB itself but with some other classes spells
    example:CB should crit,always,but for some reason i could do normal hits with it

and you got to admit it too that 9k crits are not normal with a spell of this caliber in full grevious

p.s. i wanted to say this for a long time now
    ppl this is mop,your ilvls got nothing to do with your resilience/defense
    Edited: April 11, 2015

3. Then maybe it's something like, the spell isn't exactly an "guaranteed critical" in the coding, but something around "100% critical CHANCE" plus your normal critical.

4. yesterday spiros was critting for 9k dmg with CB and he is full grevious
    Screenshots or did not happen. Chaos bolt is working just fine on my warlock.

5. he posted screenshot about it in multiple threads....including this one...

6. Screenshots or did not happen. Chaos bolt is working just fine on my warlock.
    That comment is nearly as funny as the 'warriors are not broke, they work as intended.' Excuse me while I cackle uncontrollably like a Hyena XD

7. screenshots or did not happen. Chaos bolt is working just fine on my warlock.
    fail troll

8. http://i.imgur.com/AgYkdH3.png

Just waiting BLUE to write again "Chaos bolt working as intented"...43k critical with full grev :DDDDDDD
    I can confirm this, happened to me yesterday - was about to nuke someone to death and my Chaos Bolt crit for 43k, was shocked, manage to cast another Chaos Bolt and that one did the correct damage

9. so 1 chaos bolt did 43k, and another did proper amounts. you do realize people have spells and such that temporarily reduce damage right? lol. chaos bolt isn't that bad right now.. and it's not op either. i know a lot of people complain about warlocks being so "good", but they're really not. we're not as tanky as we're supposed to be.. and chaos bolt is almost impossible to get off without requiring cc. look at hunter's for example.. chimera shot does same as chaos bolt and it's instant lol. people need to realize destro locks just seem op cuz in bg's we have the best execute in the game.

edit: damn no idea why it looks so blurry now

10. in arenas i never do more than 40k-60k dmg with CB with everything popped,and its so hard to cast it especially against warriors who reflect your spell for 60%of the arena

i dont know if it will be better with prideful gear,but CB definetly doesnt have retail like dmg
    better change to affli until it gets fixed

EDIT: just watch a few retail videos on youtube
    destro locks on 5.1 were already dealing more dmg than what we do now on 5.4 on warmane
    now check 5.4 destro lock videos,you can see some crazy crits from 150k up to 1.300.000 dmg
    meanwhile the crazy crits on warmane are 100k-150k crit s (200k against lvl80 targets)
    Edited: April 29, 2015

11. With ~500 ilvl I'm dealing like 60-70k crits with NO buffs. 100k with on use Grevious trinket, 130k+ if I match it with Synapse Springs, "on proc" Grevious trinket and Jade Spirit. This is a destro playstyle, if you can manage to get a chaos bolt with full procs you can deal alot dmg. Remember that on arena vs some non brainless teams you will have a hard time to get a CB until you line up your CC perfectly. It is better to cast few incinerates followed by fel flame, less chance to be reflected and the DMG is almost the same.

12. well thats the issue the dmg should be the same it should be far more superior

as it was mentioned before hunters and dks for example can pull the same dmg or more that a fully buffed CB does,its even bette since theirs are instant

CB should be superior to all these spells but here its not
    playing destro its just a waste of time as things are now

First 12