1. Chaos Bolt

Anyone notice that Chaos Bolt is doing less damage now?

2. Not only chaos Bolt but all destro lock spells are doing way less damage than intended after today update, even less than the tooltip amount.

3. Not only chaos Bolt but all destro lock spells are doing way less damage than intended after today update, even less than the tooltip amount.
    RIP my main class. Tested it on dummy, doing 40k less dps lol.

4. http://i.imgur.com/AgYkdH3.png

Just waiting BLUE to write again "Chaos bolt working as intented"...43k critical with full grev :DDDDDDD

5. not only did cb not recieve the 15% buff that it should have,but it seems that lock spell got like 50% nerf nice job

take one step forward,then jump back three

way to go warmane :D

spiros how much is you CB on dummy? with no procs no dark soul only dark intent buff?
    its supposed to hit for 300k in full grevious
    and 600-700k with procs and dark soul
    Edited: April 7, 2015

6. they are nerfing all classes that pose a threat to the op bugged warrs :)

all jokes aside, yea.. locks are gimped as fk now :( cant beat huntards anymore

7. lets take a look at the bright side

now we can play in cool looking demon form cuz that bugged spec is doing the same if not more dmg now :D

8. Might be bugged for only some players,mine is doing proper damage
    Edited: April 8, 2015

9. even that 35k CB is not ok not to mention those 9k crits...
    you guys only think that CB is ok because it never was ok to begin with

10. Well that is strange, I'm doing like 30k chaos bolts on fully geared ppl with my CONTENDER/Tyrannical 436 ilvl warlock.

11. Well that is strange, I'm doing like 30k chaos bolts on fully geared ppl with my CONTENDER/Tyrannical 436 ilvl warlock.
    so what about it?

12. People were getting 43k crits with full grevious so it was bugged and I was getting 30k chaos bolts with contender set - working as intended.

13. yesterday spiros was critting for 9k dmg with CB and he is full grevious

there is something definetly wrong with the spell,we just dont know what
    it sometimes works,sometimes not

12 Last