1. 70-74's on MoP

Looking through most of the forum's posts, I've realised there are few 70's on both mop servers. Problem is, they are scattered and can't do Bg's, arenas or whatever. What if we all chose a server to play on and try to revive the good old Stormstout days? Wouldn't hurt to try. And if you're on an ''active'' guild on either FW or Sarg, tell us.

2. Why wouldn't you all twinks gather in Sargeras and form a new guild?

3. Why wouldn't you all twinks gather in Sargeras and form a new guild?
    I wish lol

A friend and I worked on a twink DK on Sargs, a player named Dujin, Horde side was willing to make a guild for twinks, however, he moved away from that idea and doesn't see himself as a guild leader.

It does get boring at times, but I got into a few fights with non-twinks, and even went up against another DK twink with the basic 70 gear.

Vicissitude, 74 Frost, is the name of the Death Knight a friend and I worked on for sometime now.

4. I'd love if there was both horde and alliance twinking guild because i got like 73 almost lvl 74 and bg didn't pop yet so should i just lvl on or....?

5. May 12, 2015  
    I got a twink on Sargeras Called Sheek ( 70 ), I sometimes hang out with Viciss and Dujin, However they have recently had a break it seems.
    Back to farming dah reps lul.

6. May 13, 2015  
    I have twink on Sargeras on aly side ele sham atm lvl 70, will lvl it to 74. So if theres any twink guild there or community inv me. Char name is Radjutwink.

7. May 27, 2015  
    i have a warrior 74 twink name Stobmmo (frostwolf realm) iam looking for guild i saw some twinks from both sides horde and ally idid soo many bgs vs twinks but must have a guild