1. What saddens me the most beside killing an innocent whatever his skin is this : "Under South Carolina law, Slager could be eligible for the death penalty if convicted of murder".

2. 'Murican cops shooting unarmed civilians? Nothing new here.

3. Lol I would love to see someone walk around in any US neighborhood. And try to take away peoples guns. I would ****ing stand my ground so quick if some damn communist told me to give up my guns.

But seriously. Can anyone tell me a good method of taking away guns?

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-states

CompareNumber of Privately Owned Firearms
    The estimated total number of guns (both licit and illicit) held by civilians in the United States is 270,000,0001 to 310,000,0002

In the United States, the number of rifles in civilian possession is reported to be 110,000,0002

In the United States, the number of shotguns in civilian possession is reported to be 86,000,0002

There are reportedly 114,000,0002 handguns in civilian possession in the United States

4. thanks for being condescending.
    *looks @ thread title*
    *reads first bit of first post*

*blinks*

Your country lacks education and gun-control...
    And neither is hard to achieve.
    *blinks again*

Y'all need some Freedom.

5. Y'all need some Freedom.

Google did not disappoint

EDIT: Needed more freedom
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: April 8, 2015

6. Your country lacks education and gun-control...
    And neither is hard to achieve.
    Pretty sure England has an even worse education system than America currently.
    Last I heard, private schools were borderline mandatory for students to be considered when applying to the prestigious universities.
    At least students going to public schools in America still have a shot at an Ivy League education.

7. *looks @ thread title*
    *reads first bit of first post*

*blinks*

*blinks again*

Y'all need some Freedom.

Ya murikkans don't have morals!
    Last I checked you run around shooting guns in the air whilst lining up for cheeseburgers and bringing freedom to a country with oil reserves.
    :^)

8. Ya murikkans don't have morals!
    Last I checked you run around shooting guns in the air whilst lining up for cheeseburgers and bringing freedom to a country with oil reserves.
    This is actually exactly how I've spent my day

9. Ya murikkans don't have morals!
    Nah. Currently working on bringing freedom to another country that just discovered they have oil. Everyone needs their freedom. Including Kemii.

10. Nah. Currently working on bringing freedom to another country that just discovered they have oil. Everyone needs their freedom. Including Kemii.
    I'm Scottish... The original home of Freedom.

11. I'm Scottish... The original home of Freedom.
    But not 'Murican Freedom. We will bring you freedom even if you already think you have it!

12. I actually like america. Its natural beauty simply does not compare. Perhaps only Africa has more beautiful landscape than north america

First 1234 ... Last