1. Would the news mention if he was white?

2. I find your lack of freedom... disturbing.

3. Things I have learned once you hit my age. First off, there are 3 sides to a story. "A" side, then "B" side and the truth. News is extremely biased. I rarely pay attention to it. Most of the time it is written in a way to grasp your attention or exaggerated. Please note, not ALL the time, just most of the time.

Second, it's quite fustrating to hear non-American citizens judge or complain about my country when they never resided here, and swallow anything news has to offer. Maybe it is just me that I won't stick my nose in other countries business when I never lived there. No need to slander me if this post doesn't resonate with anyone.

4. I find it particularly disgusting they have to play the racial card to "pump up" the article.
    A cop murdered someone. If he was black, yellow, had pink dots or three eyes should be irrelevant.
    It should never be irrelevant to figure out if a crime was inspired by racial motives. In this case it was clearly used a a hook, but that doesn't mean that it's irrelevant information.

5. Would the news mention if he was white?
    No, they wouldn't. The same period of the Travon Martin case, caucasian baby shot in stroller by two African-American Georgia teens. No one gave a **** about that. It didn't even hit the news until much later. All American citizen's cared to see at that time is discrimination against African-American's.

6. It should never be irrelevant to figure out if a crime was inspired by racial motives. In this case it was clearly used a a hook, but that doesn't mean that it's irrelevant information.
    It's always irrelevant. Someone was murdered. It wasn't justified such as in self-defense.
    It being "racial" or not won't make the victim "a little less dead."

7. Ya'll be hatin on black brothers. **** ya'll racist americans

8. As Tupac said "Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a *****, he's a hero.
    Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare."

9. I find your lack of freedom... disturbing.
    Javelins are cool as ****

10. Pretty sure England has an even worse education system than America currently.
    Last I heard, private schools were borderline mandatory for students to be considered when applying to the prestigious universities.
    At least students going to public schools in America still have a shot at an Ivy League education.
    This is very true. So many things were addresses and corrected in the last thread that was like this one. Every single point that the Brit and other Europeans tried to make was shut down. They were obliterated. Like I said, you would think people would learn. It's the same regurgitated BS, just trolling. I would say its envy, but people from Britain and other countries with a socialized system that they have are so conditioned and used to the government providing everything and giving everything to them, they wouldn't know the difference. France is even worse but thankfully not to my knowledge has anyone from there tried to chime in and look like a goober.

11. [...] Second, it's quite fustrating to hear non-American citizens judge or complain about my country when they never resided here, and swallow anything news has to offer. [...]
    I would say its envy, but people from Britain and other countries with a socialized system that they have are so conditioned and used to the government providing everything and giving everything to them, they wouldn't know the difference. France is even worse but thankfully not to my knowledge has anyone from there tried to chime in and look like a goober.
    Damn, bad luck i'm french.
    I don't know how bad it can be that even the poorest person here can have free healthcare. It sounds more human to me that than "No money for surgery, soz you sir gonna die". Second point is whatever the financial helps the gouvernment give most of it is taken back by taxes.
    I'm stopping here, Let's stay on the topic and stop talking about **** we don't know about.
    Edited: April 9, 2015

12. Damn, bad luck i'm french.
    I don't know how bad it can be that even the poorest person here can have free healthcare.
    Your "free" healthcare is not free.

13. I don't know how bad it can be that even the poorest person here can have free healthcare. It sounds more human to me that than "No money for surgery, soz you sir gonna die".
    Hospitals in the US are required by federal law to provide their care and service to the best of their serviceable capacity so long as they service any patient within the establishment, regardless of ethniticity, gender/sex, age, or country of origin.

In fact, most (if not all) hospitals have large plaques with this law emblazoned upon them on the walls for anyone to view.
    Your "free" healthcare is not free.
    Taxes!

14. Hospitals in the US are required by federal law to provide their care and service to the best of their serviceable capacity so long as they service any patient within the establishment, regardless of ethniticity, gender/sex, age, or country of origin.

In fact, most (if not all) hospitals have large plaques with this law emblazoned upon them on the walls for anyone to view.
    Not to mention how in many countries with "free" healthcare, you have those absurd waiting times to the point that you have to wait for life-saving medical attention.

Don't be crazy, the government will just print money and we'll all be fine and dandy
    Spoiler: Show
    /s

15. I forgot that the law also includes that you can request to be transferred to any other serviceable establishment at any time.

First 12345 ... Last