1. Well, something is obviously wrong, even if it's not affecting all. My rotation is the same as it has always been, and I've been pulling twice the DPS than I do now with it.

It's about time we hear from staff members too..

2. I don't know how did u checked this @ all ARCANE mages that doesn't have any dps drop. With the same rotation i dropped from 140k on the dummy to 64k with 502 gear. In toes First Boss i dropped from 240-270K to 72k. Something clearly changed, the damage rework was needed imo but this is kinda too much.
    I'm still testing but it looks like we still got nerfed kinda too much.
    I've not tried yet the Greviuous staff thing, but i don't think that this is the problem.

3. Could it be that they fixed it? My DPS is returning to what it used to be..

4. Not what it was, but it really is closer to it.

5. So today is not a good idea to train an arcane mage? Which is the best spec atm?
    Edited: April 21, 2015

6. There was a bug , there wasnt any ''rework'' , bugg was > after every fight/bg/arena ur spellpower drops for 5-10k , but its fixed XD
    Arcane mage is some of top pve classes for sure, u can try dps in frost at least i wasnt have a problem to pull 150k+ even in pvp gear but pve is easyer in arcane :)

7. Are you sure about that? Is not fire the best spec for dps pvp and pve?

8. Im still running arcane in pve, one of top dps here.

9. I trough that was spell power bug, but now same happening to me and i cant find out what it is , my dmg droped for like 2-3 x , its not rotation/reforge etc, SOMETHING is badly wrong....
    I spoted that this happend after i equiped one trinket from Tot [Breath of the Hydra] < this one... like that guy said my dmg was like 170k with half grevi gear reforged all into hit ( for pve) now its like 60k -.-

First 12