1. Discuss current Mage PVE Status

What do u guys think about mages after the dmg rework? I personally dropped from 260-300k to 65-70k as arcane, i'm trying out some frost spec but still can't get higher than 75-85k. Any suggestion?
    Someone out there trying some good fire spec?
    Still need to try this out in the pvp side but it looks like icelances will it for the same amount.

2. Rework!? They outright f*cked our class completely. Same here, dropped from 180-200k dps to 50k as Arcane.. So now we have bad survivability AND ****ty damage...

3. What exactly did they change about arcane?

I am playing fire in both pve/pvp and doing just fine.

4. Didnt't u noticed any BIG dps drop in the last 2-3 days?

5. As fire mage u didn't got any HUGE dps reduction? All arcane mages dropped hard. I was on about 140k on the dummy now i am on 65k average.
    As frost mage is a little bit better but still a lot less than the other dps classes..

6. It seems fine to me. Same DPS on Dummy as before 110k+ its not much but there was no drop for me anyways.

7. This is getting ridiculous... It makes it hard to even quest in Pandaria. Takes forever to kill anything.

My Arcane Barrage, at 4 stacks of Arcane Charge should be doing 120k dmg... It does 65k...

8. Same here. At first I thought the Griev Wand is bugged.. I see nothing in change log, what's going on?

9. yah, mage it's so soft like a paper, hard to survive in pandaria T_T

10. I don't understand what you are talking about...dmg is the Same for me.

11. Here is what my testing shows:

2min & 30 sec Test: Using TW, alter time, arcane power, beserking
    Gear: 517 including 4 piece bonus
    Used no other buffs or potions except self buffs

Sustained 132k dps on target dummy (basically around 5% lower than earlier for me)

With raid buffs, it goes much much higher due to the current ways buff works

So no change in arcane dps

12. Won't bother logging in, all I know is that compared to a week ago, All that's different about my character is switching from Tyr blade to Griev Wand, so stats received a boost. Simplest example of damage difference is Ice Lance on frozen BG targets. Used to do 50-75k, depending on opponent. Now, it does 20-30k. Oh, and first Arcane Blast does a whooping 7k damage!

Sorry for my poor "WoW" language, fairly new to the game.

13. 2p and 4p are not working.
    You also should rework your rotation, because I pull 175k without any cooldowns with a 526 gear on a dummy.

14. 4P gives you reduced alter time. What about pve?

12 Last