1. After the FW-SG merge, Psychopathic literally just died. Jonny is in <Imperial> the other members are spreaded all over the server. The scripts arent retail like but they are getting better and they are by far the best of the private ones.

2. After the FW-SG merge, Psychopathic literally just died. Jonny is in <Imperial> the other members are spreaded all over the server. The scripts arent retail like but they are getting better and they are by far the best of the private ones.
    Yeah Johnny gave up on the project and went to Imperial... Then i have no idea what happend to the rest of them... The scripts can be arguable since i've seen much better... But it's not the scripts that keeps me playing tho :)

3. HI DUDES, rogue godfather got bored of retail and im wondering what is going on here. Any old people around?

4. Hey Bro. There is a good chance I'm going to try it out when I get home. I'm talking to Luni who I've coerced into a new PC and we might try. I'm not very excited at starting over on level 1 with molten and they are deleting my coins shortly too. I have some toons on another server with more scripts. So I'm on the fence. If I get my new job at home Ive already dropped hints at Luni Id like to play with some old friends but that sucks to hear Johnny gave it up.

5. Sounds awesome. I also got 200+ coins that would give a nice kickstart, thats why i was considering of trying it out since they have to be used in a month anyway. Not really interested without old friends though! At this point I'm still going to cataclysm neltharion to get rank 1 for now doe since retail has nothing to offer pvp side and i miss that part of the game. :D

Edit: I was talking to Luni too a while back and he said he was playing retail. Tell him Luks wants to comeback too!
    Edited: July 22, 2015

6. OMG its the Realm First Dragon Soul Heroic. OP Guild \o/
    ya nox got world first on neltharion

7. Sounds awesome. I also got 200+ coins that would give a nice kickstart, thats why i was considering of trying it out since they have to be used in a month anyway. Not really interested without old friends though! At this point I'm still going to cataclysm neltharion to get rank 1 for now doe since retail has nothing to offer pvp side and i miss that part of the game. :D

Edit: I was talking to Luni too a while back and he said he was playing retail. Tell him Luks wants to comeback too!
    I think if we come back it will be FW. I would play a lot more with friends too. Would you play panda?

8. Yeah, my point was just to go and **** around and pvp there for now while i got retail raid locks. And waiting for people to set up on FW

9. Yeah, my point was just to go and **** around and pvp there for now while i got retail raid locks. And waiting for people to set up on FW
    For retail do you play with anyone else from molten and you are EU servers right?

10. Whats the name of the server with more scripts? @treehugs

11. Whats the name of the server with more scripts? @treehugs

12. Are u guys still on MoP? +1 to ppl who remember me :|

First 123