1. New Player Here!

Hello Warmane! or should i say.. the best Private Server? :D My name is Nyxgame30 and believe it or not.. I have never played WoW before. Never Ever. Because I'm here in a country where WoW is not very in demand. Cos all the games here are MOBA aka Dota 2 aka League. So I have introduced myself. I want to ask some questions cos I'm a REAL beginner here in the world of WoW. So is this private servers free? And should I download each expansion in the download page, or can i just straightly download the latest one? the Mists of Pandaria yes? Cos It's really big and i think the size is just adding up each expansion. So i thought I just needed to download the latest one. So I hope you can help me out. Thankyou very much Warmane! More power :D

2. Hiho Nyxgame. Welcome to Warmane and World of Warcraft.

Yes, private servers are free to play. You can download any expansion you want (But you'll be only able to play on that expansion). Since you're beginning in WoW, I suggest you to start with WotLK (Wrath of the Lich King), it's the most developed expansion so far and probably the one you'll enjoy the most.

3. I see. Thanks for the reply :D I'm getting excited now! I wish i could play ASAP :) see you in the game guys!