1. Catching a train and stealing jet is all you can do in GTA V tbh.
    The sandbox looks big but it's rather dissappointing.

2. Oh yikes. I better start cleaning. Only 198 Gb left on computer.

After some cleaning... 289 Gb free space now.
    Edited: April 10, 2015

3. Can't muster $50?

ajajaajajajaajajaajjaajjajajjajajajajajajaajajaaja ja

4. GTAV for PC will go live on April 14 at 12:00 AM BST (In the US, this is Monday, April 13, at 7:00 PM ET, 4:00 PM PT).

I can't wait for it :3, I never played the console version.

5. GTAV for PC will go live on April 14 at 12:00 AM BST (In the US, this is Monday, April 13, at 7:00 PM ET, 4:00 PM PT).

I can't wait for it :3, I never played the console version.
    Gta Pc>>>>> console
    Being able to use mods makes the game so much better.

Ps: Don't that drugs from guy in his costume. Don't.

6. I just hope it's not poorly optimized like GTA 4. Lol what a **** show that would be.

7. I wonder what form of anti piracy they will include it in. I'll just wait and see what you guys post here since you're pirating it.

8. I want to buy it but GTA 44444444444444. Have to wait until the 15th and check all of the reviews :(

9. I want to buy it but GTA 44444444444444. Have to wait until the 15th and check all of the reviews :(
    The game is out for like 2 years lol, you can base your opinion on the console version... the only review you need is the performance one, which I'm sure TotalBiscuit will release instantly.

GTA4 was a clurster**** at release so I can't blame you for being careful and with all the ****ing delays it better work perfectly, or my pitchforks will need some sharping up.

10. The game is out for like 2 years lol, you can base your opinion on the console version... the only review you need is the performance one, which I'm sure TotalBiscuit will release instantly.
    Well yeah. That's the only review that I need lol. I've already beat the game on console.

11. That was the plan. I just want to play with frands :(

First 1234 ... Last