1. That was the plan. I just want to play with frands :(
    My new PC should be comming in this month, we can roll some heists <3

2. I'll sticky bomb you all, irl.

3. My new PC should be comming in this month, we can roll some heists <3
    That'd be sick. I didn't get to really play online on my PS3 since GTA 5 ran like ****.

I should really use my 7970. It's just sitting in my closet :(

4. Looking forward to that first person mode, and mods of course.

5. First one to start killing civilians with a chainsaw ?

6. 48% at 2.0 mb/s :'(
    I'll have my crack before your DL is finished.
    /evil laugh

Mr Skidrow, please hurry up :3
    Edited: April 14, 2015

7. Having migraines for three days and GTAOnline being swamped to the point of no one I know was able to connect.
    Not the best of starts.

8. I found a website which is genuine and sells GTA V for 28 dollars. It's from brazil and it is a global key, problem is if rockstar decides to put a region lock on those keys I'd be screwed but I want the game but can't afford full price.

Should I do it or not?

9. I found a website which is genuine and sells GTA V for 28 dollars. It's from brazil and it is a global key, problem is if rockstar decides to put a region lock on those keys I'd be screwed but I want the game but can't afford full price.

Should I do it or not?
    Here's your answer:
    https://pirateproxy.sx/

10. It's not really.... i want to play Online :L

11. I could download this game within a few hours thanks to my 10MB/s broadband. However I don't even know if I should even consider it since it's very time consuming from what I've heard and time is precious these days #poorstudent

12. I found a website which is genuine and sells GTA V for 28 dollars. It's from brazil and it is a global key, problem is if rockstar decides to put a region lock on those keys I'd be screwed but I want the game but can't afford full price.

Should I do it or not?
    It should be fine. I know of at least two people who got games from Brazil activated on their Steam account (by logging on them on Brazil, not with some proxy) who have GTAV and Dying Light running fine in their libraries. And that's Steam, who does has area limitations because of the reduced prices.

13. I'm still downloading...

Long story short, my ISP keeps disconnecting my internet or "locking" my modem if I download too much. I got to 70% last night and my modem just died. I was still connected to the internet but it was so slow that I just timed out on everything.

So I reset it and once I got to 73%...same thing happens.

I'm still on 77%.

First 12345 ... Last