1. Question about critical strice

Hi guys and sry for my bad english.I have a question about my PVP shadow priest gear.Now i have furious dagger witch gives me spell -550/crit -36/ressi -36 and off furious that gives me spell -78/crit -44/ressi -44.My crit now is 459 (17.29%).I have 1800 2vs2 rate and i have 1600 AP so i can get the Wratfull dagger and the Wratfull offhand.But the point is i want to get the wrath dagger and offhend with haste (spell/haste/ressi) and when i remove my previous off and main my crit will be minus 80.If i dont do that the other thing is to wait 1 more week for the flush and change my furious chest with wratfull ( wich will gives me more crit and make balance)but then i have to wait for 3-4 weeks to get the dagger and off.So if i choose to take the dagger and off and wait two weeks for the flush and get the chest,is this gonna affect in PVP ? I mean the low crit rate but higher my haste? What will you suggest me guys? Take the dagger and off ( lower my crit for two weeks before i get enough AP to fix it with chest)or wait 1 week for the AP flush and take the chest (to higher my crit then i wait two weeks and get my dagger and off) ?

2. drop crit... crit is useless stat for shadow priest in pvp. (you dont evn take Shadow Power in your talent build...)

you aim for haste and spirit!
    spirit is the REAL deal man.

you need mana, haste and spell power in pvp. SCREW CRIT. get all the haste wrathful off-sets, and the spirit wrathful gear.
    those provide you solid mana regen from all the spirit you get, a nice GCD reduced due to haste, and that spirit adds you spell power as well thanks to shadow talents.