1. Question about Frostwolf, Mists of Pandaria

Hello. I have a question about Mists of Pandaria on this community which is: is it worth switching from Cataclysm(this community) to MOP ? I mean, are there more working dungeons/raids than in Cata / is MOP better than Cata?(in this community) Also, do druids, paladins and hunters work fine on MOP? Or they have lots of bugs / unplayable ?
    Thank you for your time. Sorry if i created this topic in the wrong section of the forum, but i didn't quite knew where else to create it.
    Edited: April 10, 2015 Reason: Spelling

2. Hello. I have a question about Mists of Pandaria on this community which is: is it worth switching from Cataclysm(this community) to MOP ? I mean, are there more working dungeons/raids than in Cata / is MOP better than Cata?(in this community) Also, do druids, paladins and hunters work fine on MOP? Or they have lots of bugs / unplayable ?
    Thank you for your time. Sorry if i created this topic in the wrong section of the forum, but i didn't quite knew where else to create it.
    I have the same questions. I see that Frostwolf has more players than Neltharion, but i don't know if is worth the switch.