1. Reporting sensitive bugs and exploits

Greetings Warmane community,

Starting from today you may report any kind of sensitive (gamebreaking) bugs and critical exploits directly to [email protected]
    I would like to encourage every Warmane player to share knowledge of such issues so y(our) gameplay can be improved.
    Please keep your reports clean, formatted and use proper English so we can avoid confusion when testing.

*You may be rewarded depending on the severity of the report.

Regards,

Warmane team

2. The amount of rewards that Hive dude can get if he reported. lol

3. Alright ill let you know about warriors

4. The amount of rewards that Hive dude can get if he reported. lol
    If it involves freedom for the poor, an endless supply of herbalife, and a visit from the bro, Frank Yang for a day, then yes. 2 items are a bit sarcastic in that sentence lol, the first I am passionate about, I seen Frank Yang and have herbalife :L, so I dont want any reward.

Other than that, what good will it do if I help? The community is enough to help you guys out.
    As of now, trying to find some sort of enlightenment, but I will be around to see if they fix anything or not.
    I'll be watching cata and blackrock tho.

5. I've received quite a sum of reports. All of them will be looked over and answered during the weekend.

6. This thread nor that mail are a Bug Tracker, exploits/exploitable bugs are to be sent to that mail.