1. We really need some nelth advertisement or whatever

Everytime i log in horde or ally. No one talks.

Horde is even worse theres just nothing in ORG and stormwind there are only 5 people i saw and i was talking to them if they knew a raid guild. But they just walked away.....

I miss cata i think its a fun expansion but yea, with this i dont feel to put my time in it.

Hopefully it will change one day.

2. Use "/who 85" command it will show u how many lvl 85s are online i bet u gona love the results especially horde side

3. Hopefully it will change one day.
    Because hoping has worked out for us so well.

4. Dont count on people coming to a server that has no dev support whatsoever.

The people who wanna play Cata are just waiting for that other Cata server to open in a month where stuff actually works.

5. The people who wanna play Cata are just waiting for that other Cata server to open in a month where stuff actually works.
    Not all cata players are giving up. Even if this realm doesn't get any better I'll still have a lot of fun here.

6. What this server needs is devlogs or shutdown .

7. What this server needs is devlogs or shutdown .
    Mercy already said that they don't plan to shut the server down. It would be awesome to have some developers working on cata tho.

8. Cata will be last to get any attention

9. Well, a fresh server would make difference i think.

And make the system like the wotlk 1x ones. That you cant just buy the best gear immidiatly

10. Mercy already said that they don't plan to shut the server down. It would be awesome to have some developers working on cata tho.
    Well waiting for 2years almost nothing has changed to neltharion yet only thing has changed is that now neltharion has less players day by day .

11. We have to join together and ask for explanations and news. The problem is that I sell the usual 10 people to be interested. the others are afraid