1. new Undead racial break cc?

can Touch of the Grave http://www.wowhead.com/spell=5227/touch-of-the-grave, break cc like Dragon's Breath/Sheep... or even your team mate cc like Blind and such.
    If not, does it often break Frost nova root and such effects?

2. Most of the CC you mention have a glyph to remove dots, which is essential in PvP... No Dots = No Damage = No Racial proc.
    If your racial procs then there is damage going out that would break it anyway.

3. Most of the CC you mention have a glyph to remove dots, which is essential in PvP... No Dots = No Damage = No Racial proc.
    If your racial procs then there is damage going out that would break it anyway.
    I see, but what about Dragon's Breath, as I recall from lvl 80 it doesn't remove dots, only disorients and breaks on dmg. also frost nova root?

4. I see, but what about Dragon's Breath, as I recall from lvl 80 it doesn't remove dots, only disorients and breaks on dmg. also frost nova root?
    read the last line I posted....
    It procs from damage already on the target, ANY damage breaks CC be it from the dots on the target or the racial proc from the damage tick...

5. read the last line I posted....
    It procs from damage already on the target, ANY damage breaks CC be it from the dots on the target or the racial proc from the damage tick...
    so you're saying it can break dragon's breath?

6. so you're saying it can break dragon's breath?
    Yes, as with ALL damage.

7. Fire is hard, esp with belf :( but its goddamn fun!