1. Level One Twink

Hey guys, before the...cataclysm (huehue) i had a guild for level one twinks on the old Wotlk realm Ragnaros, had over 1.5k KBs with multiple tabards titles etc and got them without donating. Im seeing if anyone is interested in making level one twinks on the new Rag realm, the faction doesnt matter to me personally. Reply back if your interested at all :) my old ign was dualakimbo (getatmebro for 19 twinks) if anyone in the twinking world remembers me.

2. I'd be down if It was on a Cata server
    Edited: April 11, 2015

3. damn man i would come to cata but i lost everything and used most of my coins/points in WOTLK kinda unfortunate because i had everything already complete on cata aswell

4. I'm up for it, sounds like a fun side project. Horde or Alliance?

5. I'm up for it, sounds like a fun side project. Horde or Alliance?
    i main horde but i have a side project level 1 twink on alliance im kinda working on but not nearly as well geared, if you go horde i can enchant, level profs, grind rep and items (furlbog pouch) and **** but if you go alliance then we'll both need help from randoms since i dont have a 80 alliance character! :)

6. i main horde but i have a side project level 1 twink on alliance im kinda working on but not nearly as well geared, if you go horde i can enchant, level profs, grind rep and items (furlbog pouch) and **** but if you go alliance then we'll both need help from randoms since i dont have a 80 alliance character! :)
    Are level 1 twinks mainly rogue only or are other classes like paladins viable?

7. Are level 1 twinks mainly rogue only or are other classes like paladins viable?
    palas are actually pretty good, you get heal at level 1 so great healer class also you can get a shield and wep enchant with crusader when it procs for the buff you can swap to 2H wep to get inc dmg with a diff enchant such *** fiery wep perhaps, great tac, theyre very strong if played properly and if you swap weps and gear depending on enchants ( STR build or INT build) you can do alot very viable.