1. [MW] Mastery broken

As the title says: seems like our mastery is broken as hell; I'm not spawning any healing spheres anymore. That cripples our AOE healing so damn much... Like this Monks went from "decent in heavy AOE situations and/or healing melees" to "absolute ****e tier", at least in PVE. Anyone else can confirm this?

2. It doesn't work for me too - I didnt see any healing sphere from mastery for a few days.

3. I dont have problem either, but anyway mastery is bad stat, just use uplift. Uplift is the strongest spell, and if you are doing correct most of your healing will come from uplift.

4. I dont have problem either, but anyway mastery is bad stat, just use uplift. Uplift is the strongest spell, and if you are doing correct most of your healing will come from uplift.
    mastery is broken depending on what spell u use for example u can spam healing spheres without any sphere spwned on the other hand cracking lightning procks almost on each tick .... witch actualy lowers hard the aoe healing of monks witch actualy now is his weakness

5. May 9, 2015  
    Can some1 comment on position of spawned spheres? I usually see that spheres from healing spawn around me instead of around healed target which makes them useless in spread fights. ( also fckig give me my 50% extra haste already, would be so much easier with faster lightnings.)

6. May 11, 2015  
    Can some1 comment on position of spawned spheres? I usually see that spheres from healing spawn around me instead of around healed target which makes them useless in spread fights. ( also fckig give me my 50% extra haste already, would be so much easier with faster lightnings.)
    well i suppose the bug is that it procs mostly only from dmg spells like cracking lightning or blackout kick witch spwns each about 2 to 5 spheres also renewing mist sometimes spwn i seen but haven`t tested on multiple targets ...
    this bug is the greatest weakness of monks in raids sucks actualy because have almost no aoe and spaming spinig.... make u lose mana and also is not as effective as a healing rain or dunno healing radiance imagine with 30% sphere chance to spwn on 25 man there should be spwn like min 5-10 per second in a stack spinning thing however in conclusion monk is good only in pvp or in msv toes but don't expect to be first my max was 180k hps on throne of thunder but.... shaman are way more effective and way way more easier to play