1. Orc or tauren warrior?

Hey guys, i'm new to this game and i'd like to ask you something... speaking about tanking with a warrior, which one is better overall, Tauren or Orc passives? I do not care that much about the looks, just speaking racialwise, i'd hope you guys can help me with that <3

Please, pardon my poor english, it is not my native language, Thanks!

2. tauren is better for tank warr but in warmane is a litle buggy they cant hold aggro i ques i dont know ppls are prefer dk pala druid tanks for raids,somthing is wrong with warr tanks here i just know that you have to ask some gm

3. tauren is better for tank warr but in warmane is a litle buggy they cant hold aggro i ques i dont know ppls are prefer dk pala druid tanks for raids,somthing is wrong with warr tanks here i just know that you have to ask some gm
    Something is wrong with your rotation if you cant hold aggro as a warrior. Warrior tanks right now on Warmane have some of the highest threat and survivability.

Hey guys, i'm new to this game and i'd like to ask you something... speaking about tanking with a warrior, which one is better overall, Tauren or Orc passives? I do not care that much about the looks, just speaking racialwise, i'd hope you guys can help me with that <3

Please, pardon my poor english, it is not my native language, Thanks!
    Go tauren as they get a 5% stamina boost. As per the post above play what you wish to play all tanks are viable this patch. They are also viable on Warmane and each are bugged to a certain extent good and bad.

4. tauren is better for tank warr but in warmane is a litle buggy they cant hold aggro i ques i dont know ppls are prefer dk pala druid tanks for raids,somthing is wrong with warr tanks here i just know that you have to ask some gm
    He said MoP not Wotlk(buggy threat), warriors one of the best tanks mate!

5. Go Tauren or go home! I've been a Tauren warrior for such a long time and it's 100% badassery.
    OT: I'd fully recommend you having a tauren as a tank since its 5% stamina buff and useful racial stun for adds.

6. The 5% boost only applies for base health, by the way, just saying.

Either way, Tauren is the better choice - a small health buff and a useful AoE stun for adds. Orcs have CC reduction and a slight aggro increase through Blood Fury. However CC reduction does not apply to boss mechanics and Blood Fury won't help you so much.