1. Good dps pve classes for new players on this server, easy to learn?

Hi guys I'm a mostly novice player with WoW and want to know what are some good/easy dps pve classes to use right now? I'm hoping to focus on end-game pve but I am very unexperienced in that and would like to know a class that I can do well with?

I'm hearing warriors are good in MoP for dps, is this true? What spec is good for that?

Thanks in advance. :)

2. You should pick the class you like, not pick a class because they are OP. Imagine yourself 5 years from now, someone asks you why you picked your class. Instead of giving him a pointless reason, you'll say ''some dude in forums told me to''.
    There may be bugs that makes a certain class OP at the moment, but changelogs will fix them in time.

All classes have their difficulties, they are just played differently.

3. I personally like Hunters more than Warriors only cause I mained a hunter on Retail only cause I came from a game where everyone had a pet that could buff and help DPS. So yeah :P

4. Definitely choose either a Mage or Paladin or Warlock or Druid or Hunter or Priest or Shaman or Warrior or Monk or Death Night or Rogue.
    I mean, u can't go wrong with these ones cause those are by far the best choices.

5. I understand I didn't mean to insinuate that I wanted to roll through super easily with the most op class, I should've worded it in a way that I would rather avoid playing a class that would be difficult to do well with if I'm a new player to the point that I wouldn't be wanted as dps in any pve situations.

But, if all classes are truely considered good and accepted in pve I suppose I would want to try the monk class because I haven't played WoW in forever and its the only class I haven't tried, any tips for a good dps spec for leveling and end game pve dps for monk then? Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

6. People who are saying go with what you like obviously don't get this guy's question. He is saying that he is new so something like a feral druid or enha shaman won't be that forgiving. People say Frost DK is the go-to dps now, but IMO it scales badly and will soon be not that good. As others said, Hunter is a pretty noob-friendly and easy to learn class, and you will be helpful to the raid by providing many kinds of buffs. :)

7. If this was DotA, i would tell you what hero that is easy to play when you are new, beceause in about 2 months you'll probably be playin completely different heroes, However in WoW, it is more about consistency, You need to play a class you enjoy even if you find it complicated,beceause you need a lot of practice no matter what class you pick so it might aswell be the class you like to play.

8. Hi guys I'm a mostly novice player with WoW and want to know what are some good/easy dps pve classes to use right now? I'm hoping to focus on end-game pve but I am very unexperienced in that and would like to know a class that I can do well with?

I'm hearing warriors are good in MoP for dps, is this true? What spec is good for that?

Thanks in advance. :)
    This might help you: http://www.wowwiki.com/Choosing_a_class
    I for ex. play hybrids. Mostly shaman. Dont try to play class just to be top dmg otherwise you will be damn bored.

9. Personally, I find meele classes easier to play than casters. You should go with rogue, warrior, monk or feral druid. I'd recommend paladin too, but many people say that pala's aren't really great at the moment.
    You can also get a hunter, many casuals play it.

10. You can't go wrong with paladin for new players. You can learn all three roles with the class and its pretty easy and forgiving to be effective with. Although ret was nerfed pretty badly for mop, nothing wrong with holy or prot (in a working environment).

11. Well imo, I dont think there is a certain class thats "easy to play" It all takes time & experience.. But i can give you some classes that can be learned fairly quickly, but not mastered..

For Dps:
    -Frost Dk
    -Ret Paladin
    -Frost or Fire Mage
    -Elemental Shaman

Tank:
    Easiest ive experienced with is maybe Prot Warriors..

Healers:
    Umm I'd suggest Disc Priest ..