1. Help with my Indie MMORPG

Hey Molten community! I wanted to share my progress on my indie mmorpg that I am creating.

I love WOW and wanted to make a more simplistic version of it. Kinda like my own take on it and RPGs in general. My game is still in development and I wanted your guys' help with suggestions and other fun stuff!

Here is the link to my website OnyxLegion.gq that you can go to for more information!

We just hired a new artist too!

Some screenshots: (note these are already dated, newer ones to come soon)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ADN88adouE

Edited: May 6, 2015 Reason: Updated images!

2. Looks like a combination of runescape and pokemon to me.

3. I'm not saying i'll give a shot. Keep up the good work.

4. May 6, 2015  
    Hey guys we updated the site and got a new artist! Hope to hear some feedback!

5. May 17, 2015  
    I like it. From the looks of it is simple but kinda thought out. I like the graphics. You won't finish it, but it will be a great experience in case you want to work on the field later.

6. May 17, 2015  
    I might download the game, stream it and promote you (not sure when, because I have other projects to attend to first, but I am looking forward to it). How long does the game is? Is it alpha?

7. Hey guys we updated the site and got a new artist! Hope to hear some feedback!
    I need you to keep me up to date with the progression on the game and send me an email when the game is ready for main release. Otherwise we pretty much don't keep contact even through the game website and I am left without any news. Please contact as soon as possible with all required details. There is no other way to cooperate. Silence can't answer my questions regardless the promotions. :D

8. May I ask what programming language are you writing the game in? Also did you create all of the graphics yourself? This is very impressive!

9. Looks pretty cool. Will there be any membership or donation bonuses?