1. How to beat RShaman&AffLock ??

Hi I'am feral druid and my partner is disco priest but we can not kill shaman and affli lock combo ,,, its impossible ... have you any tips for me?

2. Hi I'am feral druid and my partner is disco priest but we can not kill shaman and affli lock combo ,,, its impossible ... have you any tips for me?
    I will talk about 4.3.4 server.... so yea i have a list of tips for you:
    Step 1: Quit Feral Druid.
    step 2: Play Rogue.
    step 3: Get Vial of Shadows, Bone-Link Fetish and two No'kaleds.
    step 4: find any Ret Pala and do 2s with him.
    step 5: Have fun oneshoting people ^^

3. Go for the shaman, try getting double fears, burn the shaman, while he's stunned, have cc for the lock/lock's pet meanwhile so he doesn't interrupt your partner's burns.

4. The mechanics of Prayer of Mending completely counters the damage of an affliction if he spreads his dots on 2+ targets. Priest should be using it all the time. I've found holy priest to be a complete counter to an affliction's damage (I would spend almost no mana healing over twice what the resto shaman would be struggling to keep up with.) and while disc lacks circle of healing and HW:S, prayer of mending is still the main source of healing against affliction.

Other than that, cyclone warlock, stun shaman, mana burn shaman 'till he hits 0, then kill them. You can also try to kill the felhunter if the opportunity comes. It's somewhat easier to do now that the pets have to pathfind and can't just retreat through walls. From what I know, locks only get one instant resummon every few mins or so, and they lose soul link when the pet is dead.

5. with the state of warlocks and their pets, get the priest to fear ward you and go 1shot the pet. it should take 30-70k crits because it has near no resilience. once you do that, get your priest to mana burn like what thebotz said, and keep heavy preassure on them both

6. I will talk about 4.3.4 server.... so yea i have a list of tips for you:
    You should quit giving your useless advices on forum. Your informations are outdated for months, so I guess you are not even playing 4.3.4 atm and I won't even talk about some rated arenas.

Quit forum kkthxbye

7. You should quit giving your useless advices on forum. Your informations are outdated for months, so I guess you are not even playing 4.3.4 atm and I won't even talk about some rated arenas.

Quit forum kkthxbye
    PAHAHAHAHA dude.... My informations are outdated?
    Tell me, where am i wrong?

8. You should quit giving your useless advices on forum. Your informations are outdated for months, so I guess you are not even playing 4.3.4 atm and I won't even talk about some rated arenas.

Quit forum kkthxbye
    LOL what's this? Mad rogue that can't abuse BLF anymore?

I will talk about 4.3.4 server.... so yea i have a list of tips for you:
    to add a tip at step 4, frost mage is a good alternative

9. LOL what's this? Mad rogue that can't abuse BLF anymore?

to add a tip at step 4, frost mage is a good alternative
    Yeaa ahahah i just said the truth.

And your right, Sub Rogue / Frost Mage is really funny too, and its good for oneshots =)