1. I already have grown a pair. Its bigger than yours and those ganking ***** who wont let others play the game.

2. I haven't done anything substantial on WoW for a while now, but just reading posts like these makes me want to level a hunter and gank people until they log off or have to call in help. Aside from those 4, some people just enjoy killing aimlessly to pass time. "Thrill of the Hunt" if you will.

This is a PvP server. There are quite a few PvE servers out there so you don't have to get ganked, but you chose to play here where people can choose to kill any one of the opposing faction that they see.

Don't venture into contested territory on a PvP realm if you don't want to get ganked. Otherwise, deal with it. I hope you never make it to 90 because you're time playing is 99% being spent as ghost reflecting on how being killed in a game (roll another alt while you wait for them to leave or do something useful irl) is irritating you enough to cry about it publicly on a forum.

There are avenues to prevent it, you didn't choose them, you got dealt the consequences. Good luck getting nowhere.

3. i guess it depends on what time you play. only trouble i had in pandora were bugged quests, ganking was minimal.

4. While i agree it was a massive pain in the arse to level due to ganking from level 90's it's what's expected from a pvp server i just go AFK for 5 mins and put them on kill on site on my spy add on easy done. For all the people that killed me repeatedly vengeance shall come your way at some point already ticked a couple off my list.

My only beef is the fact both factions can speak to each other being ganked then verbally abused just ain't cool.

5. But... the e-peen, Auryia! You don't understand!
    That sums up everything!

6. There are plenty of people who in return, love to kill those gankers, me being one of them. Just ask for help on global, say how many horde are bugging you, how much health they have (details make it more likely to get a response) and most of the time, you'll get help.

7. BOO f***ing HOO u think this colossal qq will fix the problem ? No ! Coz every1 ever played wow did this...Grow a pair and just play the game...
    Wow u know everything isnt it? You can speak for yourself not for everyone dude .

8. Wow i just cant take it anymore. I just wanted to level in Townlong Steppes and this f*ckin zone is overrun by Horde a*sholes. And even worse is that this zone barely has any working quests. Is this a bug or something? I play Horde and Pandaria is overrun by ganking Alliance noobish s*itheads. I play Alliance Pandaria is overrun by Horde a*sholes. It would be awesome if warmane would make so that if you are like 3-5 levels away from 90 you can buy those last levels with points instead of coins. And if someone thinks ganking is part of world pvp. It isnt. Ganking is virtual bullying since you are ruining other peoples fun and not letting them play. I bet most of these gankers are laughing how they can bully others ingame, but why would they do that? Probably, because they are weak piece of craps in real life who keep getting bullied and then they try to reduce that pain by bullying others. Dont answer to bullying with bullying! Help others and be useful to this world not bully others virtually, because you are being bullied yourself in real life. Or the other reason why people gank is, because they are terrible at this game. They might have good gear, but they have probably like 0 kills and 30 deaths every bg. And then they pretend to be pro by killing players lower than them. So any ganker reading this:
    Please stop being worthless to this world and do something useful for once. Even if the player is opposite faction help them and not be a douchebag. Ganking wont help anyone. Only your stupid ego.
    Edited: April 28, 2015

9. May 1, 2015  
    Geezus. "90% of level 90 players.." this sentece told me that i dont need to read the whole thing.

10. May 1, 2015  
    guess im little better than most ganker's, when im likes 50 Honor from an item i usually just go to a zone with lvl 84+ alliance and type/sorry then one shot them. mind you i only one shot once per lowbie and dont gank when they are killing off a quest mob or something allways wait till they aren't busy

p.s. i have 0 issues with gankers in pandaria due to i play my classes to the point where i can usualy excape

11. May 2, 2015  
    Yes ,it is a pain,however even with getting ganked more than once i do enjoy the content and look forward to seeing the fixes come out and more for us all to do....as for the allies and hordies that gank......they will never stop me from enjoying the game and the good people on each side that i see daily

12. May 3, 2015  
    guess im little better than most ganker's, when im likes 50 Honor from an item i usually just go to a zone with lvl 84+ alliance and type/sorry then one shot them. mind you i only one shot once per lowbie and dont gank when they are killing off a quest mob or something allways wait till they aren't busy

p.s. i have 0 issues with gankers in pandaria due to i play my classes to the point where i can usualy excape
    Bahaha yea sure you are way better than the usual ganker because you say sorry before the kill. Just run another godamn bg you low ganker.

13. May 8, 2015  
    If you role a character with invisibility you won't need to worry so much about gankers. It also helps to stay in areas that are more focused on your faction.

14. May 8, 2015  
    Sometimes while waiting on BG queue I go to Honor Hold and kill poor Alliance lows. Late night US time there are a lot of hispanics online. Once I killed a lowbie from Furia Latina like 6-7 times so he brought a bunch of his guildies who were all my level and they killed me. I then had 3 people come and we killed all 6 or 7 of them. It was great. Swearing at me in words that I'd have to google translate...very entertaining. I will continue to farm lows while waiting on BG queue because its what I want to do and those who are upset over things like this need to go play Hello Kitty Online.

15. May 8, 2015  
    Sometimes while waiting on BG queue I go to Honor Hold and kill poor Alliance lows. Late night US time there are a lot of hispanics online. Once I killed a lowbie from Furia Latina like 6-7 times so he brought a bunch of his guildies who were all my level and they killed me. I then had 3 people come and we killed all 6 or 7 of them. It was great. Swearing at me in words that I'd have to google translate...very entertaining. I will continue to farm lows while waiting on BG queue because its what I want to do and those who are upset over things like this need to go play Hello Kitty Online.
    lmao!! if this is your... entertainment, you really need to get a life, lmao.

try playing some Hello Kitty Online, you may find some bronies you share interests with...

First 123 Last