1. About gankers

So i have played on Frostwolf for a while now. And for some reason like 90% of level 90 players are just doing the biggest d1ck move in history: ganking. So i have a question. Is Warmane gonna do something about these gankers or are they just gonna let those level 90 players keep buttrap1ing low levels. I mean hell i cant level in Pandaria without getting ganked every 5 minutes it just so freakin frustrating. Something needs to be done about this. I mean seriously i played as Horde. Got ganked every 2 minutes. Then switched to Alliance. Was pretty fine. Alot of Horde players ignored me and didnt gank me(they deserve freakin 10 million gold medals)and now all the sudden when i went to Kun-Lai Summit every Horde there is a ganking bastard.

2. sorry man but that's what u get with a pvp server. it is blizz like and therefore they are certainly not gonna do anything. sorry

3. Do what I did, swear an oath that once you reach level 90 you'll murder his/her family.

OR!

If you aren't into killing stuff, then just keep begging for forgiveness.

4. So i have played on Frostwolf for a while now. And for some reason like 90% of level 90 players are just doing the biggest d1ck move in history: ganking. So i have a question. Is Warmane gonna do something about these gankers or are they just gonna let those level 90 players keep buttrap1ing low levels. I mean hell i cant level in Pandaria without getting ganked every 5 minutes it just so freakin frustrating. Something needs to be done about this. I mean seriously i played as Horde. Got ganked every 2 minutes. Then switched to Alliance. Was pretty fine. Alot of Horde players ignored me and didnt gank me(they deserve freakin 10 million gold medals)and now all the sudden when i went to Kun-Lai Summit every Horde there is a ganking bastard.
    Warmane plox ban dem gankzors dis man iz pissed off !

5. Ganking is a part of WoW, always has been. Its a major thing in pretty much every MMO I have ever played. If it helps you feel better, you can go out on your 90 and kill gankers when you find them.

6. This is wild idea but, bear with me... log off for 10 minutes. There must be something to occupy you for those 10 mins.

7. Feel sorry for you... mostly alliance is ganking low level hordes and bugging horde honor NPC's to show their power :/ Its just sad how badly they get raped by 90's PvP :) But yea just leave it there, thats the only power what allys have; Killing low levels and buggind NPC's

8. Most of the gankers fall into one of these categories:
    No Lifers - Generally unpopular irL so feel the need to boost their confidence by showing superiority online.
    Bullies - These people have no respect for anyone because they never felt loved by the ones they needed irL.
    Fails - Generally players that can't 1v1 other players their own level and gear, so they kill lower levels to compensate for their lack thereof.
    Vigilante/Avengers - Got ganked in the past and doing the same, thinking it'll solve the problem, but only adds to the problem.

There are many other categories, but these are my top lists. I'm on Horde side so if you ever need help and I'm online, message me on Auryia or Lyllac. Enjoy the game, don't make it unpleasant for others because you had a short unpleasant experience. You die, you resurrect, you live again. Keep treading.

9. But... the e-peen, Auryia! You don't understand!

10. Most of the gankers fall into one of these categories:
    No Lifers - Generally unpopular irL so feel the need to boost their confidence by showing superiority online.
    Bullies - These people have no respect for anyone because they never felt loved by the ones they needed irL.
    Fails - Generally players that can't 1v1 other players their own level and gear, so they kill lower levels to compensate for their lack thereof.
    Vigilante/Avengers - Got ganked in the past and doing the same, thinking it'll solve the problem, but only adds to the problem.

There are many other categories, but these are my top lists. I'm on Horde side so if you ever need help and I'm online, message me on Auryia or Lyllac. Enjoy the game, don't make it unpleasant for others because you had a short unpleasant experience. You die, you resurrect, you live again. Keep treading.
    Couldnt have said better than this ^ :P

OT gankers r neither ally or hordes they are just ******s man ,everyone do it ally hordes both .

11. Couldnt have said better than this ^ :P

OT gankers r neither ally or hordes they are just ******s man ,everyone do it ally hordes both .
    Taking games to serious outweights all the categories Auryia mentioned.

12. Taking games to serious outweights all the categories Auryia mentioned.
    Nope, you spotted a No Lifer. Still One of the Four.

13. Feel sorry for you... mostly alliance is ganking low level hordes and bugging horde honor NPC's to show their power :/ Its just sad how badly they get raped by 90's PvP :) But yea just leave it there, thats the only power what allys have; Killing low levels and buggind NPC's
    How can anyone take u serious after writing something like this...? I can't do anything but laugh at this post...

About ganking... I agree... Those are lowest of the lowest... I haven't level char for quite a while, and I'm grateful for it, cause I remember how much pain in the *** it could be sometimes... No difference, Ally or Horde, there are ****oles doing it over and over again on each side, and I leveled on both fractions, so no difference there.
    One funny fact, 99% of the time, if I logged to my main, and hit them back, would kill them with ease. Those are usually zero skilled ppl who couldn't beat u any other way but being 20 lvls ahead, that's why they do it...

14. I know that im complaining too much, but do you know how hard it is since those bloody quests in Pandaria barely give any xp and alot of them are bugged. And then those ganking douchebags make leveling even more harder. Most biggest douchebags are porbably rogues. They just stun you for like 8 freakin seconds and just kill you and, because of their bloody stealth they can just easily evade npcs.

15. I know that im complaining too much, but do you know how hard it is since those bloody quests in Pandaria barely give any xp and alot of them are bugged. And then those ganking douchebags make leveling even more harder. Most biggest douchebags are porbably rogues. They just stun you for like 8 freakin seconds and just kill you and, because of their bloody stealth they can just easily evade npcs.
    BOO f***ing HOO u think this colossal qq will fix the problem ? No ! Coz every1 ever played wow did this...Grow a pair and just play the game...

123 Last