1. What happened with Soloqueue.

i've been able to see that this is no longer AT cata, this is Molten warsong.

Apart from that i 've been sold by Maladog, i would like to say that i always played this server because of soloqueue feature. It was the thing that maintained this server for so long, besides its high quality pvp.

I wanna know if you have any plan of implementing Soloqueue again on this server.

Greetings...

2. I hope they never add it

3s queues are the best they've been in the past 2 years with soloq gone.

Soloq is what killed the server.

3. If I recall they said that Soloque won't ever be implemented.

4. i remember the trailer on AT website ... "Ton of developpers..." "You know what to expect"

Ye

5. Solo Queue is much better than 3s because it is random while on 3s everyone plays FOTM.

6. Solo Queue is much better than 3s because it is random while on 3s everyone plays FOTM.
    3's is a team of FOTM toons yes. SoloQ was a random team of 3 FOTM toons....

7. They can replace 5v5 with solo queue and that fine. and make 5v5 achievements abtainable via solo queue.

8. i remember the trailer on AT website ... "Ton of developpers..." "You know what to expect"

Ye
    AT has 2 developers. They have never said that in any trailer so please.

9. It`s like no one plays 3v3 atm. I tryed to play four times last week but when you`re staying in queue for 10-15 mins and then you get a ret/udk/rsham AT comp in the first game, it kind of sucks. And that was the first time. The next time the queue lasted forever and we just dropped. The BGs are boring as hell. 2v2 also sucks because you reach 2200 and then you get to play only against feral/dp or udk/ret geared teams. Soloqueue would be worth playing for.

10. It`s like no one plays 3v3 atm. I tryed to play four times last week but when you`re staying in queue for 10-15 mins and then you get a ret/udk/rsham AT comp in the first game, it kind of sucks. And that was the first time. The next time the queue lasted forever and we just dropped. The BGs are boring as hell. 2v2 also sucks because you reach 2200 and then you get to play only against feral/dp or udk/ret geared teams. Soloqueue would be worth playing for.
    They dont care what you want, what everybody want.
    Keep it blizzlike guys...

11. i can`t wait for the arena spectator, so you can see how "alive" the 3v3 is

12. I joined back AT (now Warmane) only for the purposes of casual arenas which were available through solo queue.
    Now that it is gone I am either stuck with BGs or I have to get into a team and do some actual arenas. The problem with that is that it means coordination, serious playing, etc., which all contradicts with my initial desire for "casual" play with the solo queue.

I really hope they will bring it back. And I am left with the impression that they will once they fix the extensive list of bugs, or at least get through the most important ones. It would be great to get an official statement about this, that would "make it or brake it" for me here.

13. I joined back AT (now Warmane) only for the purposes of casual arenas which were available through solo queue.
    Now that it is gone I am either stuck with BGs or I have to get into a team and do some actual arenas. The problem with that is that it means coordination, serious playing, etc., which all contradicts with my initial desire for "casual" play with the solo queue.

I really hope they will bring it back. And I am left with the impression that they will once they fix the extensive list of bugs, or at least get through the most important ones. It would be great to get an official statement about this, that would "make it or brake it" for me here.
    Retail has solo q's...go there. if you can't afford it then just be grateful you have a place to do any wow for free :)

14. Retail has solo q's...go there. if you can't afford it then just be grateful you have a place to do any wow for free :)
    You are right, it is great to play for free. However this is not an entirely valid point. AT used to be free to play as well and did have solo queue. People bringing out the "blizzlike" argument should also consider that Warsong has the vendors which is not blizzlike either. Therefore loosing one functionality for no reason compared to what the server used to have makes no sense. And it has nothing to do with the free to play part, which as you pointed out is great and we are all grateful for.

15. You are right, it is great to play for free. However this is not an entirely valid point. AT used to be free to play as well and did have solo queue. People bringing out the "blizzlike" argument should also consider that Warsong has the vendors which is not blizzlike either. Therefore loosing one functionality for no reason compared to what the server used to have makes no sense. And it has nothing to do with the free to play part, which as you pointed out is great and we are all grateful for.
    Okay just stop there with the blizz-like. Blizz-like means LIKE blizzard with a few changes. These changes can be whatever the hell Warmane want. They want insta-85 and custom Vendors, then it's still blizz-like. Now using this, yes AT had soloqueue, they wanted it so they added it, still blizz-like. WARMANE don't want it, so it will not be added. Bringing up the free part means yes be grateful and stop mindlessly opening the same damn QQ threads. They said no so that should be the end of it.

12 Last