1. Frost Mage VS Enhan Shaman

Can summon help me with my frost mage, I don't know tactic to kill Enhancement Shaman in duel. Can someone help me plz ?

2. You don't.
    Enhancement Shamans are a hard counter to a mage, the only way you are beating one is if they are seriously underskilled even then they will probably still win.

3. start the duel in invisibility, throw the orb at them, counterspell so that they cant windshear and shatter them, now drop your ring between you and him and drop your illusions and start spamming ice lance with ur procs, when he gets close freeze dont let him get a hit, then blink out, if his pets reach you iceblock full duration, if its not gg by now, cold snap then redo all the above steps, its not that hard of a duel. good luck

4. Any Shaman knows to Grounding not long after opening, and the Sham Rage off your shatter.

5. You don't.
    Enhancement Shamans are a hard counter to a mage, the only way you are beating one is if they are seriously underskilled even then they will probably still win.
    Its certainly a hard fight but not impossible. Don't need to be so negative.

And to OP, always keep a distance, use counterspell on cd before your frostbolts so they don't get interrupted. Don't be afraid to blow all your cds to try and burst them down. It's not an easy fight but it is doable. Good luck.

6. You'll never win if the enhance has a slight clue about how the game works (or no clue, but 2x no kaled), as you can get 60k'd by lava lash and just die.

However, a good orb (e.g loads of FoF procs) so you can spam ice lance while running can win you the duel if you have enough mastery to deal decent damage with ice lance, and only ice lance. You'll probably never be casting anything as your frostbolts will be grounded/sheared, and your first deep will get sham-raged, followed by a trinket on the second, and sham rage is up for the 3rd.