1. Character MMR + alts

Hi, does alt characters share mmr with mains?
    If i have lets say 2,2k character and i make new one (same class). Does the new 1 share the mmr with the main 2,2,k?
    if i remember correctly, there was smth discussion (ages) ago that it worked like that or smth. Could be that its bull**** information which i have ofc.
    Edited: April 13, 2015

2. yes, the mmr is shared across characters of the same class

3. Fk... Cant start learning hybrid offspeccs with low mmr.... I quess ill start after this season ends then...

4. I don't believe that it is shared, i get 50-60 points per win on my main and like 12 points per win on my alts, tried on 3 alts.

5. MMR is individual and not shared across characters.

How much rating you gain depends on far off you are from your MMR. If your rating is say 1950, and your mmr is 1955, you'll gain 1-5 from a fight versus a team with equal or similar MMR, and some MMR, so you can carry on climbing. Should you beat someone who's say 2200, you'll still gain a low amount of points, like 5-10, but probably 50 mmr or so, which means you'll gain more the next time.

TL;DR: Points ganed depends on how far off you are your MMR, and MMR is individual, based on character. Obviouosly your mmr will be higher if you play with someone who's already got decent MMR.