1. Server population?

I'm on Sarg rn and someone told me to come here because sarg pop is pathetic. So which do you recommend (kinda dumb that I'm asking here but oh well)

2. Its simple. Want to level to 90? Play on Sarg. Want to get ganked every 5 minutes? Play Frost.

3. Sarg pop is fine, imo.

Just find a good guild and the population won't even matter just like every other server.

Plus, Sarg is starting to get it's world pvp going if you're into that, and there are quite a few stable pve guilds apparently.

4. I'm on Sarg rn and someone told me to come here because sarg pop is pathetic. So which do you recommend (kinda dumb that I'm asking here but oh well)
    Whoever told u that is an *****, Sargeras population is fine, world pvp is HUGE! And there are many great guilds.

5. Whoever told u that is an *****, Sargeras population is fine, world pvp is HUGE! And there are many great guilds.
    I don't think you understand how people think.

When people see the population counter in the home page the most obvious move is to join the realm with a larger player base as you expect it to be more active. You can't blame them for that.

The second thing you fail to see is that people will always carry biased opinions because we all have different gaming experiences. People that play on Frostwolf obviously won't be trying to lead a crusade to increase the population in Sargeras. Likewise Sargeras players won't try to get people to play on Frostwolf. Of course people go over the top with their baseless statements because this is the internet and a forum filled with many hot headed members.

None of this should be of any surprise to you so I fail to see why you're such an ardent defender of your realm. In the Frostwolf subforum no less.

Perhaps if you run a poll that has a sample size of about 8000 players from both realms (with a set minimum playtime on each realm) about which realm is better then you could have something to base your opinion on. Although I doubt you'd be satisfied with that and you might see collecting data to be pointless.

Let people play on whichever realm they want and don't try to force your belief on them. You sound like a religious fanatic.
    Edited: April 13, 2015

6. If you want BG both are fine,world pvp meh fine,if you want arena both sucks,because over2k there is no ques,only 1 team in que that will make you quit the server of boredom,if you que you will get that 1 team,if you don't you won't even get que.arena is dead on both servers

7. Yup its true Sargeras is VERY underpopulated and even dead at times, that is the reason I don't play much there.Economy on Sargeras is severely inflated compared to Frostwolf and high rating arenas don't exist even.... Arena ques are much shorter on Frostwolf... I can't comment on state of PvE yet tho, but judging from progression thread seems that Frostwolf is ahead in that department as well.

8. high rating arena dead on frost aswell,no ques about 15 mins,till Bot abusers sign,warrior+rsham or alock+rsham just that 2 teams in arena que.
    and when they are not online,no que

9. ,warrior+rsham or alock+rsham just that 2 teams in arena que.
    You forgot mw/warr and rdruid/warr, ty