1. Legendary Daggers

Please PM me with your old character name, new character and realm name if you purchased the legendary daggers in the past. (7 players).

They can only be obtained on Neltharion, so list a new character name for Neltharion only.

The PM title should be "Legendary Dagger Request" as they will be pushed to the front of the queue.

Those who pm'd me in the past, re-pm me.

2. can i ask in what form will we get it back?
    i cant find it anywhere,but someone else who got them back told me it got sent into his mailbox within 30 minutes after he sent the pm
    i have sent the pm before he did,and sent another one after he told me that he already got them back,but i still have nothing in my mailbox

3. Can we not purchase them anymore?

4. I got them back thank you Edifice :)

Can we not purchase them anymore?
    If I remember correctly they are working on a new system to get the legendaries both in-game and on the marketplace so it won't appear on the marketplace for the time being.

5. Planed to return to cata because i can't stand MoP's broken pvp. Guess not anymore. Everyone in DS gear/weapons and now... legendary daggers T_T

6. actually the only noticable difference the legendary daggers make is in pve as they never proc in pvp,blizzards did a nice job for once
    there are only 7 players with the daggers,if some didnt quit already,and you only have to be afraid of them if youre a blood dk
    ppl were in DS gear and weapon on the first week already so :D

and mops pvp is not that broken,well except warriors :D

7. The only people having legendary daggers were only PVE players

8. The only people having legendary daggers were only PVE players
    PvP rogue checking in (pre wipe). Now PvE.