1. Unholy DK 5.4.2 How much is it broken

Hey guys. Been playing frost 2H for a while now and it great. Wanted to try out Unholy and in the begging it felt great but as i played more RBG compared to Frost (dps wise) im not completly satisfied. So if there are people with more knowledge i would like if they could tell me what is the current status with Unholy spec.
    Ty very much.

2. Even though I did not play Unholy DK on MoP retail, there are some noticeable bugs, and I hope some more experienced DK can add to it:

1. Pet scaling for HP and damage is really low. Someone can easily one-shot your 140k hp pet
    2. Dark Transformation feels a bit buggy, and the pet scaled does not work properly
    3. Even spec with Blood Tap, I sometimes find myself rune starved
    4. Especially in BGs, gargoyle sometimes does not attack your target
    5. Festering Strike damage is lower than intended.
    6. Death Coil does not use 20 runic power even when in Unholy Presence.
    7. Sudden Doom procs seem lower than 3ppm

Frost is definitely better both PvE and PvP wise.
    Edited: April 14, 2015 Reason: More bugs

3. The rune regeneration is kinda wierd and sometimes more runes are use, but not sure 100%. Ill do some testing.
    Edited: April 14, 2015

4. Yup, there are major rune issues, regarding regeneration, runic refund from talents and general rune usage.

DK is not something you really want to play unless you either so new to the class you learn the broken rune system, or you are a veteran DK who can adapt.