1. OK, lets talk about Survival MOP (pve). When is it going to be viable? I'd like to know.

Also on the topic of Beast Mastery - since the last 4 weeks or so all these new updates have been going in that aren't posted in the changelog. For everyone wondering: Pet damage was fixed. Crit is now the stat priority because of this (don't forget to reforge all in crit!). Since pet damage and Stat priority has changed, BM is no longer OP.

Stat priority for pve BM: (hit cap seems useless but ill prioritize it anyway) > Agility > Crit > Mastery > Haste

2. Also on the topic of Beast Mastery - since the last 4 weeks or so all these new updates have been going in that aren't posted in the changelog. For everyone wondering: Pet damage was fixed. Crit is now the stat priority because of this (don't forget to reforge all in crit!). Since pet damage and Stat priority has changed, BM is no longer OP.

Stat priority for pve BM: (hit cap seems useless but ill prioritize it anyway) > Agility > Crit > Mastery > Haste
    They nerfed BM too much, but it will raise again once they fix some stuff. KC range and Hunter's Mark, Cobra Strikes stacking, Stampede and more stuff. I Still think BM gona be the best hunter spec on MoP, IF they fix it.

About this stats change, i would like to see some testing if you can make, so i can put on my guide. Thx.

3. They nerfed BM too much, but it will raise again once they fix some stuff. KC range and Hunter's Mark, Cobra Strikes stacking, Stampede and more stuff. I Still think BM gona be the best hunter spec on MoP, IF they fix it.

About this stats change, i would like to see some testing if you can make, so i can put on my guide. Thx.

Well, Survival is meant to be the top but apparently they don't care enough to fix it. In fact, they aren't fixing anything for PvE, as if they only care about PvP. I'm still waiting on fixes to Elemental, Enhancement, Survival, Shadow priests and Frost mages. All I am seeing are nerfs going out to all of them based on PVP damage (because they fix things without adjusting only for pvp, which makes them even more useless in PVE). Although, I am extremely happy about the combat rogue adjustments they made, even if they are a bit too OP atm.

Sure, I can link some screenshots but it has been tested. My friend (who used to be our top DPS in the guild) plays BM. We went to TOES. Did the first boss with him pulling 110k at the end (thats after the 4set nerf, he was stacking mastery). He hearthed out, reforged into all crit and regemmed, and came back pulling 40k more dps on Tsu'long. (Ending at about 150k). I'll head to the dummy tomorrow and post some screenshots.

BM isn't that bad though. It's actually working as intended just about since the 4set is fixed (for the most part). Remember, they are doing as much as they should at this ilvl in this patch (not including murder of crows and stampede damage which is negligible imo). Survival was better after 496 and up in retail.

4. http://i.imgur.com/iLQ62oP.png

Red are BM/pet threads, green is rest. 3 of those green are stickies. This thread is ready to be pushed to page 2 even though it has activity from day ago.
    We really don't need 6 threads on front page about camping certain pets. It's redundant and silly.

And on topic of Survival, what is actual problem with it (genuinely curious)? I saw some report about our mastery not working, but didn't test that yet. Any truth to that?
    Spells seem to work ok, but it still gets outdpsed by BM and nobody is going SV in PvE. Someone posted that graph on MoP early raiding dps; SV is supposed to be among top 5 dps of all classes, not just top hunter dps. And BM is somewhere low on that graph...

5. http://i.imgur.com/iLQ62oP.png

Red are BM/pet threads, green is rest. 3 of those green are stickies. This thread is ready to be pushed to page 2 even though it has activity from day ago.
    We really don't need 6 threads on front page about camping certain pets. It's redundant and silly.
    Bud this is not a thread for hating BM. Is about the people spamming about rare pets only. Dont get confused. If you hate BM is ok, but this thread is not about it.

My guides are not for pets. I dont talk about spawn timers or spawn points at all. I talk about how to play hunter, is useful for any hunter spec, but focused to BM.
    Edited: April 17, 2015

6. Retail != molten
    on retail all dmg with 522 ilvl items isnt balanced around patch 5.4.8
    on molten even BM stats prio arent retail like, so all this graphs are useless
    Just look the difference between last big patche. Skills got buffed with 20-30%. Which will make a huge difference.
    Spoiler: Show

Hunter

General

The following Hunter pet abilities no longer cost Focus to use: [Dash], [Dive], and [Charge].
    [Arcane Shot] now deals 125% ranged weapon damage (up from 100%) and had its focus cost increased by 50%.
    [Counter Shot] is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
    [Deterrence] now has a 3-minute cooldown (up from 2 minutes) but has 2 charges.
    [Disengage] now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
    [Explosive Trap] had its overall damage decreased by 30%. Proportionately, more damage has been removed from the initial damage than the periodic effect.
    [Hunter's Mark] now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
    [Readiness] has been removed.
    [Revive Pet] no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
    [Stampede] damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%

Beast Mastery

[Beast Cleave]'s range has been increased to 10 yards (up from 8 yards).
    [Kill Command] damage has been increased by 34%.

Marksman

[Aimed Shot] now deals 450% ranged weapon damage (up from 350%).
    [Binding Shot] is no longer a Marksman Hunter ability and is once again a talent.

Survival

[Explosive Shot] damage has been increased by 27%.
    [Explosive Trap] no longer shares a cooldown with Black Arrow but can no longer activate Lock and Load.

7. lol what is this a changelog from? XD

Oh, and the retail graphs are not useless. They are showing what damage is supposed to be like compared to how it is on molten. its actually one of the most helpful tools in measuring how accurate scripting is and helps pinpoint what specs need the most fixes.

Notice, survival, beast mastery, frost mage, enhancement shaman and feral are all top ranked.

^^ none of those classes are anywhere close to being top for PvE. BM is the only one halfway decent.

judging by the dps, looks like T15 normal. (which is the current tier)
    Edited: April 18, 2015

8. A research made by scientists on the Pet Fever has concluded that humans of the female gender are much more affected by this disease. The cuteness of the pets are the main reason.

9. A research made by scientists on the Pet Fever has concluded that humans of the female gender are much more affected by this disease. The cuteness of the pets are the main reason.
    kek, true tho.. and won't be surprised if someone opens a thread "omgg!! my pet is so cute!! can anyone suggest me a cute name for it too?" kek

10. Borrean posted his mail to report bugs that are gamebreaking

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-and-exploits

so anything you find that really need to be fixed read that thread and tell him.

11. I thought you wanted to talk about something useful other than pets, and yet all anyone is talking about is just that.

12. Borrean posted his mail to report bugs that are gamebreaking

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-and-exploits

so anything you find that really need to be fixed read that thread and tell him.

Thanks for the link!

13. I thought you wanted to talk about something useful other than pets, and yet all anyone is talking about is just that.
    It dosent mean we should use this thread for other matters. You should still make new threads for important things. We can still talk about the pet fever here too. But it was just a joke for me theres nothing more to say until now.

14. Never. ever.ever.ever.ever.ever trust or use noxxic for absolutely anything related to WoW.
    Something like this is better - http://www.simulationcraft.org/repor...d_T16H.html.gz
    Also, you can't go off any T15 numbers because they were on class balance 5.2, we are on class balance 5.4

15. You're right, but you can't go off of T16H either, as gear and stat weight scaling varies from beginning-tier to end for every class, some outweighing others at higher item levels, but not at lower item-levels.

Regardless, Frost mage (In LIVE patch 5.4.2 but T15), Enhancement shaman and Survival hunter were near and/or in the top 5, and yet remain at the bottom on Warmane. Thus, supporting my conclusion: "Oh, and the retail graphs are not useless. They are showing what damage is supposed to be like compared to how it is on molten. its actually one of the most helpful tools in measuring how accurate scripting is and helps pinpoint what specs need the most fixes."

:D

This one looks to be about right for tier 15 (even if its not 5.4.8)
    Spoiler: Show

Although after 5.4.8 patch hit, I recall survival getiing buffed.
    Edited: April 21, 2015

First 123 Last