1. You're right, but you can't go off of T16H either, as gear and stat weight scaling varies from beginning-tier to end for every class, some outweighing others at higher item levels, but not at lower item-levels.

Regardless, Frost mage (In LIVE patch 5.4.2 but T15), Enhancement shaman and Survival hunter were near and/or in the top 5, and yet remain at the bottom on Warmane. Thus, supporting my conclusion: "Oh, and the retail graphs are not useless. They are showing what damage is supposed to be like compared to how it is on molten. its actually one of the most helpful tools in measuring how accurate scripting is and helps pinpoint what specs need the most fixes."

:D
    Agreed, but t16 with scaling will be far more accurate then 5.2 class balance logs. Either way, they are both irrelevant due to all the bugs.

2. Well, the point was, dps rankings from retail help determine classes and specs that need the most fixes here on Warmane.

Get it?

3. http://www.simulationcraft.org/repor...d_T15H.html.gz here is what you want to look at. However, it's not as simple as saying "X class is not doing as much as in retail" Because certain general issues would affect classes more than others, ie haste / gcd bugs.
    Edited: April 21, 2015

4. Actually, thats not the one. Heroic tier isn't out yet. xD

And ofc, you're right. Fix game breaking issues like haste, then compare specs and then measure who needs fixes. :p

5. I think that boar speed is working but it god bugged if you aspect.
    Also they fixed explosive shot, didnt try dmg.
    Edited: April 28, 2015

6. Hi, I realy don't think that dps ranking will be look here like you showed, I sent two reports about shaman: first about Stormstrike (doing lowest damage like it should - I showed calculations) and second one about Echo of elements (not duplicate all spells which shoudl) and what THEY do? Just removed though all fine. From me - they won't fix some classes and THEY have reason - I know this reason and you will know it soon.

7. May 3, 2015  
    mastery doesntt work? or it is just nerfed?

8. May 3, 2015  
    claw is doing more dmg than KC good job molten

First 123