1. Raiding on frostwolf

I am most likely not the only one wondering, and I doubt that I will get any serious response but:

What is going on with the raiding on Frostwolf, especially ToT? They said on the stream more than 1 week ago that they had horridon fixed, but just not patched on live yet. We've got several issues that make the council undoable for those guilds that dont have a donated 4 tier15 piece priest or 4piece tier 15 druid(which apparently is bugged beyong oblivion). All of these issues with the bosses have been reported more than 20 weeks ago, yet we can see that only the minor things (like visual, and non raid breaking mechanics) are being fixed.

Oh, and lets not forget the part where the alliance cant even acces Isle of Thunder because our portal disappeared.

And then today they announce that they are going to release the 2nd wing, while the first wing is only what, 30% working?
    Edited: April 14, 2015

2. Just having the portal would be a big improvement.

3. Agreeing with you there dommel portal should be up a longggg time ago. People who can't get a summon are excluded from ToT and from the daily quests which can carry you to the vp cap in no time. ToT itself is still bugged a lot. Horridon charges way too often and during rampage thats almost the only thing he does and it seems the adds on the second door are still spawning too much. Someone did mess up with council of elders cause its even worse then before. With 4 stacks of spirit of gara'jal on malakkh at start and they jump to different bosses once he reaches the 75% health mark, biting cold is still critting and no loot. So guess they did something but not the right thing, but atleast dont keep us in the dark about these matters.
    Edited: April 14, 2015

4. Well, if that makes any difference it's not only alliance whose portal is gone :P Btw recently they removed the meeting stone too, so apparently now you need a warlock.
    Aside that I have no clue wtf they're doing with this whole isle of thunder thing, i personally think the content being more challenging can be a good thing too, so I would not cry too much over it. The mix of struggle and joy to down challenging bosses is the only thing we raiders have left to play for, considering PVP gear is now nearly equal to pve... and yes pvp content is always ahead, molten/warmane always supported pvpers more... that's nothing new.

PS: fix to frostbite/biting cold criticals was confirmedly applied today (our altrun tested and the spells no longer crit). Instead they received a boost on the spell timer making both dots cast twice as frequently :D healers be havin' fun, mon.