1. Hi guys

Hi guys! I'm kinda new to WoW(my only experience was Starter Editon) and also I got some questions. Which extension should I play(easiest to learn, most fun to exp, best lore etc.) and what class is best for MMORPG beginners like me(tried Night Elf Rouge but I was squishy and i didn't get those Combo Points system too well). Heard a lot of good about Druid and Hunter. And is race choose important or not?
    Hope to have a great time at Warmane :)

2. Okay well let's see now.
    Lore wise : 1. Wotlk / 2. Cata / 3.Mop [Pandas duh..]
    Fun wise : 1. Wotlk / 2. Cata / 3.Mop [Counting fun as Bugs[gamebreaking] < Fun]
    Classes : Wotlk : Paladin/Hunter/Shaman - Easy to lvl, and pve is a cake.
    Cata : Paladin/Warrior/Hunter - Same thing pretty much.
    Mop : Anything you like, try monk.
    Race : Depends on server you are playing, it's not really imp. if you are a new player.
    Note : You can find guides on forum, about information you need when you pick your class/server/specc.

Have fun.

3. Okay well let's see now.
    Lore wise : 1. Wotlk / 2. Cata / 3.Mop [Pandas duh..]
    Fun wise : 1. Wotlk / 2. Cata / 3.Mop [Counting fun as Bugs[gamebreaking] < Fun]
    Classes : Wotlk : Paladin/Hunter/Shaman - Easy to lvl, and pve is a cake.
    Cata : Paladin/Warrior/Hunter - Same thing pretty much.
    Mop : Anything you like, try monk.
    Race : Depends on server you are playing, it's not really imp. if you are a new player.
    Note : You can find guides on forum, about information you need when you pick your class/server/specc.

Have fun.
    Thanks was starting downloading MoP(only 2 GB downloaded so nothing big), but will try WotLK. I think more people are playing WotLK than MoP or Cata tho.

4. Thanks was starting downloading MoP(only 2 GB downloaded so nothing big), but will try WotLK. I think more people are playing WotLK than MoP or Cata tho.
    Well, yeah because WotLK is working like 95% as it should or something like it.
    Cata is okay also, but MoP is really full of bugs.