1. Epic Orgrimmar raid by Verbally Violent!

A pretty awesome raid from the guild <Verbally Violent> we dominated Orgrimmar for 1+ hour, before we went to defend Stormwind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxW7U64VIEw

Props to Seraphielx for making such an awesome video, subscribe to him as he deserves all the best!

2. nice raid :D i was there trying to defend xd

3. I'm sure it was a nice attack but since there are so many more ally than horde it sort of takes epic off the list of possibilities. Switch to horde and try it against stormwind, then post about "epic" attack.

4. I'm sure it was a nice attack but since there are so many more ally than horde it sort of takes epic off the list of possibilities. Switch to horde and try it against stormwind, then post about "epic" attack.
    Stop bringing up that excuse of there being more Alliance than Horde on the realm we only brought 20 people so there the Horde actually did outnumber us. Also Horde is bringing 40-80 people to their city raids and make the whole server lag as a result of it.

Also where do people get the information of there being more Alliance then Horde on this realm anyway? The website only shows the total amount of players for me.

5. Stop bringing up that excuse of there being more Alliance than Horde on the realm we only brought 20 people so there the Horde actually did outnumber us. Also Horde is bringing 40-80 people to their city raids and make the whole server lag as a result of it.

Also where do people get the information of there being more Alliance then Horde on this realm anyway? The website only shows the total amount of players for me.
    They think shorter BG queue in the horde means Less population. But that only means the alliance have more PvP players and horde are mainly PvE.

6. Great work leading this raid Dreamy.

Shame i missed on all the fun, but I'm sure I can join others :p

Also nice video editing work seraphielx, anything attack on titan related is an easy 11/10 :)

7. I know that this might be the wrong place to ask but are there any experienced elemental shamans looking to do 3s if so pm me. It is too hard to go on global and not get a random who doesn't know how to play. Thank you in advance. Also I am an Alliance lock who already has a Druid healer looking for a 3rd dps

8. Its kind a obvious then you are lack of killing players and you switch to npc kills more often. I think ill call it more assault of the ghost town rather than epic raid.

9. i love it how "epic" this raid was i see more guards then players in orgrimmar :D even the footage shows not more then 30 man when u wiped its not that hard to count them xD

10. Its kind a obvious then you are lack of killing players and you switch to npc kills more often. I think ill call it more assault of the ghost town rather than epic raid.
    if no one show up and they scare of their life and cant defend their own cities is it our fault?! u want us to stay in city and let guards and NPCs kill us? u make no sense whatsoever ...

i love it how "epic" this raid was i see more guards then players in orgrimmar :D even the footage shows not more then 30 man when u wiped its not that hard to count them xD
    y cuz ppl like u were hiding in fear ;)

11. If no one show up it means that no one cares about your little suprises in orgrimmar and in other hand it perfectly reflects server population.

12. They raided a empty city and killing grunts, yeah that is epic.

13. If no one show up it means that no one cares about your little suprises in orgrimmar and in other hand it perfectly reflects server population.
    Which also means that horde can't even defend their capital city.

14. Which also means that horde can't even defend their capital city.
    Alliance also didn't defend their capital when horde attacked it even tho they tried.

12 Last