1. challenge for him is to gy corpse-camp lowbies, when we met him in bg's - he always has the most deaths, least damage - least everything, literally being carried, when he's alone - he quits after 1st death, there's is no point in trying to speak about anything with him, he's clown, and everyone knows it since frostwolf (those who played there), just let the poor tryhard think that he's actually good. dat ego is overthetop, and nothing will change it, untill he realizes how pathetitc he actually is.

he's not even bg heroe - he's usual forum heroe-pro-wannabe, nonetheless - nothing more. just let him be.
    Tell me your char name, please.

2. Tell me your char name, please.
    that's like ... amg i laughed so hard ... it saunded like let's meet irl and ill kill you xD - and what will happen ? you and your friend udk (who's playing twice as better than you with your shaman/hunter) will camp me ? :D

bro, you're such a clown :))))) anyhow perhaps you wanna do some 10v10 wsg ? im more than sure, there will be people will gladly show you your place, random premade heroe :)

tho idk if there will be alot of good players from RTN who will accept it with you, knowing how much aof a joke you are. but let's see how it goes.

also, why do you always edit your posts, and delete your ridiculous screenshots ? perhaps you're realizing, how damn sad it looks ? yes, "Alliance won" - yet poor heliandra / delenis has the most deaths, least hk's, least damage. :D qq :D

3. Strongone, I killed you alot of time alone. :)
    You are alway hiding under multiboxers.
    You are a clown in real life.

4. Strongone, I killed you alot of time alone. :)
    You are alway hiding under multiboxers.
    You are a clown in real life.
    so, you're being proud, of killing 390(back than i was 383 tho but okay, no gurth qq) rat paldin, as a bm hunter /w 416 bow / kirill ? and still being below 25% health.. :D what an achiev bro :D you're amazing player )) teach me please )))

qq

and alone, means alone, not with muhhamadsomething and ironthor :) but you'll never learn it, clown :)
    btw cheers to iron, he's at least aint a trashtalker like you.
    Edited: April 21, 2015

5. @Delenis don't listen to this Hannzo guy cause he's clearly butthurt. I don't blame him though. getting corpse camped over and over again in graveyards is quite painful.

6. yeah, well .. i would've had 27 loses, but i quit one av, and got dc'd from two more. hate'em :(
    so you know my nickname, tell me please, do i - or anyone from those who i play with, do we quit on lose ? or we stay and accept it ?
    please more tryhards.

can't always win sadly, but nomatter what - we're in for the gameplay, for the teamplay, we like to play a game nomatter how the scoreboard goes, if it's your best lifetime achievement to win .. i feel sorry for you guys. see'ya in-game.

7. @Delenis don't listen to this Hannzo guy cause he's clearly butthurt. I don't blame him though. getting corpse camped over and over again in graveyards is quite painful.
    Words of wisdom from CoDFanboy.

8. Disregarding the pointless e-peen bickering, I do have been noticing slightly longer queues on Horde side as of late. Also seen a few former Alliance players on Horde. It's good that things are more balanced.
    I am glad to be presented with a challenge, steamrolling over everything leads to one getting bored of the game.

9. so, you're being proud, of killing 390(back than i was 383 tho but okay, no gurth qq) rat paldin, as a bm hunter /w 416 bow / kirill ? and still being below 25% health.. :D what an achiev bro :D you're amazing player )) teach me please )))

qq

and alone, means alone, not with muhhamadsomething and ironthor :) but you'll never learn it, clown :)
    btw cheers to iron, he's at least aint a trashtalker like you.
    WHen you want come alone, and we will see what happens :D
    Oh wait, you don't play if the multiboxer isn't there to defend you xD
    Jinxed= Nerds, the only guild with multiboxers from neltharion.

10. @Hannzo Lol this butthurt is real. No one really cares about your wins/losses nor does anyone care about your sad life story.
    so you know my nickname, tell me please, do i - or anyone from those who i play with, do we quit on lose ? or we stay and accept it ?
    I do know your paladin's name since it's the one i remember camping in gy multiple times. And yeah I'd rather quit on lose than just rezz and die over and over again.

11. when we met him in bg's - he always has the most deaths, least damage - least everything, literally being carried, when he's alone
    Are you sure?

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2v3kifk.jpg
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/2dawvhj.jpg

You are useless even for play a paladin.
    Edited: April 21, 2015

12. @ Hannzo
    I remember him very well from frostwolf. He was crying how we,horde,always make premades and rek him in bg's. Then he goes full mental about how he queues alone only,blah blah blah. Each time he loses he finds some pathetic excuses. Anyway,as someone said. Evolutionary setback.

13. Braging about killing ret paladin as BM hunter? Even if full geared. Such an achivement lol. Why do you do this to yourself bro? Why? You always brag about random ****. Then you get owned. Then you find excuses and qq. Then you start the cycle again. It is amusing though.

14. @Asumoral aka Hannzo please log more alts to reply to yourself.

First 12345 Last