1. Ally`s in battleground`s

So today i am asking my self what`s wrong with ally side in battlegrounds?
    I played 6 Bg`s in a row and we got our *** whooped all 6 times...
    It`s not that under geared and noob (neither i am a pro) but when i see ppl that join the game literally in underwear...or afking and do noothing...or better go just for kills and don't listen and do what is mentioned to do...
    We are so rubbish or i have just bad luck?
    I already tryed premades...no luck

2. u "should" be winning most of ur matches if u do premades, bad luck if ur not lol. regardless of faction, expac, server, u will almost always join bg's with complete morons if u queue solo. i play nelth ally/horde, and sargeras horde. on nelth, i never lose on my ally, and rarely on my horde without premades [but i'm usually carrying my team with top dmg while doing the objectives alone for the most part]. only reason i know it's a carry, is cuz i lose 9/10 games if i am not the one doing the objectives lol, though on my ally i still win regardless even if i just afk :P on sargeras, i almost never win unless i am doing a premade, this is partly due to so many premades on both factions, partly cuz of 5 warrs always on ally team, n usually 2-4 healers, most of the donors being ally, most of the server being ally lol, etc etc etc. but in premades, i never lose. the only guilds i've seen do many premades on ally are vv and pkmnz, but they seem to always be about just scoring kills so even on the chance they out dmg our group, we still always win. so on sarg, if u do premades, i'd say horde, if u don't, i'd say ally.

3. I forgot to mention it...i play on Neltharion.
    Idk maybe is just bad luck...

4. First you didnt say where you play, wotlk, cata, mop , second just do premades it is half win on every realm.
    I playing on Frostwolf with ally and I have good team and we win in 90-95% of games and it is not all about premades ( it is not if you have preamde you will win ) you need also have good players in it.

P.S you post few sec before me , forget ˝first˝ xD
    Edited: April 14, 2015

5. Wtf, what is the point of this thread?
    We win the most of times.

6. The point of the thread?
    Are u blind or what...we lose most of the time on randoms.
    Premades are a little better but still hard...
    I tested it on my 2 ally chars:
    10 played...1 wins
    On my horde:
    5 played...5 wins

7. Then play in the horde, I won 8/9 in solo queue in the alliance today. ( OFC, The last two victories I queued with Muhammadali in 2 men group :D).

Yeah, simplicity and company, I left the warsong, but this is our secret, OKAY...? if you don't say anything to anyone I will not tell how your premade lose against my random team in Eots =D!! [/Joking]
    Simplicity and Fuzion best players of the world ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Edited: April 14, 2015

8. Then play in the horde, I won 8/9 in solo queue in the alliance today. ( OFC, The last two victories I queued with Muhammadali in 2 men group :D).

Yeah, simplicity and company, I left the warsong, but this is our secret, OKAY...? if you don't say anything to anyone I will not tell how your premade lose against my random team in Eots =D!! [/Joking]
    Simplicity and Fuzion best players of the world ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Why do you always do this? No one ever questioned you,yet you find yourself provoked with need to "prove"something to horde players. Every player actualy. The OP asked what is wrong with aliance in bg's from his personal expirience,not YOURS. You always rage and flame forums when someone says something that you PERSONALY dont like. No one was adressing you,nor did they mentioned you. Yet you always put your nose where it don't belong. That is why you hate me. That is why i find it incredibly amusing to make fun of you. And that is why no one likes you on this realm. And no one did back on fw. You're a joke my friend :)
    But i still love you <3 :D
    Edited: April 18, 2015

9. Why are people asking what realm the person is talking about when this is under the Neltharion section? Though I'm pretty sure the OP is confused...allies win every bg on here.

10. Why do you always do this? No one ever questioned you,yet you find yourself provoked with need to "prove"something to horde players. Every player actualy. The OP asked what is wrong with aliance in bg's from his personal expirience,not YOURS. You always rage and flame forums when someone says something that you PERSONALY dont like. No one was adressing you,nor did they mentioned you. Yet you always put your nose where it don't belong. That is why you hate me. That is why i find it incredibly amusing to make fun of you. And that is why no one likes you on this realm. And no one did back on fw. You're a joke my friend :)
    But i still love you <3 :D
    He open this post in the PUBLIC forum aimed to alliance players. As alliance player, I can put my nose here, and he was adressing me, because I'm part of this faction.
    I don't care if the others hate me, you still loving me :3 <333

11. He open this post in the PUBLIC forum aimed to alliance players. As alliance player, I can put my nose here, and he was adressing me, because I'm part of this faction.
    I don't care if the others hate me, you still loving me :3 <333
    He asked a whole faction,yet you as individual find yourself personaly attacked? You,my firend have some serious complex.
    Always, /love.

12. He asked a whole faction,yet you as individual find yourself personaly attacked? You,my firend have some serious complex.
    Always, /love.
    Some people never learn that they're not the center of the universe, but that's ok, he's allowed to be an evolutionary setback.

13. he's allowed to be an evolutionary setback.
    Most 卐 post ever. I'm sry for you, Arian race master.

He asked a whole faction,yet you as individual find yourself personaly attacked? You,my firend have some serious complex.
    Always, /love.
    Then you can say the same to every player from alliance who post here. Or with your logic: every alliance player can post here except me, because if I post here I'm an egocentric.
    Edited: April 19, 2015

14. Delenis/Heliandra, damn, people hated you on frostwolf and now they hate you in Nelth, sucks to be you mate, and don't call out players that are better than you cos they will rape your Spanish *** hard and then you qq in global again, but stack your healers and do your premades, looking forward to it!

15. and don't call out players that are better than you cos they will rape your Spanish ***
    I will be waiting, african guy.

123 ... Last