1. Some people never learn that they're not the center of the universe
    Technically, everyone is the center of the universe.

An infinite universe can not contain a center. Now, this is from a third person perspective - one that assumes that we are all experiencing the same existence. If reality is relative to each individual, as they wouldn't perceive existence without their OWN brain and each brain is unique, then everyone experiences a different reality. Our brains make it possible for us to exist and know we're existing. Since everyone sees the world differently, creating different perspectives of reality, it's almost as if everyone is existing in their own personal dimension, each clashing with those around them.

let me try to simplify and make some sort of sense. Without your brain you couldn't perceive reality and therefore wouldn't exist. With your brain you create your reality. So, hypothetically, since everyone lives in first person, each person is the center of their own universe. Space is infinite in all directions. You are one point in space. Therefore you are the center of the universe.
    Edited: April 20, 2015

2. Look all this hate. No1 considered yet that you must play in different Server Times? Also theres always the luck factor.

3. I dunno, last 15 BG's I have been in, as Horde... we have won. I have even been asking friends that have alliance toons, wtf is going on with the alliance side. They use to beat us in every BG and now they suck.

Last 10 BG's I have been in have been:
    EotS - I 3 capped the flag, and we had control of 4 bases. - won 3 EtoS
    AV - We were down 3 bases to 1, and came back to take all 4 bases and win. in one AV. Won 3 AV's
    AB - last 2 I have been in, it has been a cake walk. We would go up and destroy the mini boss and then win by resources.
    Battle for Gilneas - We would 3 cap and then farm respawn... and won 2 of them.

That was my last 10 BG's in the past 2 days. I am not a huge pvper and I am decent, no pro by all means, but I think the OP has a point. I mean when I am askign people like Slangfire what is going on with the alliance side and he says it is boring and that most alliance players he knows has transfered horde... Hell maybe that is the reason... alliance players are coming to the horde side...

I see the same thing OP. You are not alone.

4. What are you guys talking about? I used to play on horde side and I've been on a losing streak since day one which made me delete all my horde toons (including my full geared blood DK) and start from scratch on alliance side.

On alliance side I was able to get all the honor gear pretty fast since winning BGs wasn't an issue anymore. On horde side however, people expected to lose before the BG even starts so they just stood afk in graveyards till the BG ends.

Alliance is clearly the dominant side and whoever thinks otherwise needs to get his/her brain checked.

5. What are you guys talking about? I used to play on horde side and I've been on a losing streak since day one which made me delete all my horde toons (including my full geared blood DK) and start from scratch on alliance side.

On alliance side I was able to get all the honor gear pretty fast since winning BGs wasn't an issue anymore. On horde side however, people expected to lose before the BG even starts so they just stood afk in graveyards till the BG ends.

Alliance is clearly the dominant side and whoever thinks otherwise needs to get his/her brain checked.
    it just means you're bad (carried =/ faction, always remember it). it does not mean that whole horde factions are only pve players at all, nor it means that you "dominate". blood dk .. i cry every time i see those on horde side.

you all "dominate", but sadly only on forum talks.
    extremely fun how delenis - alikes argue being backpedaling leavers(usual style, when the guy leaves 3-4 bg's, and after 1 won - either relogs to trashtalk how pro he is, or to flame "you won cuz of healers - etc") . Continue, please, your clown role is pretty entertaining, especially when you relog every time and cry to someone's wispers.

6. it just means you're bad (carried =/ faction, always remember it). it does not mean that whole horde factions are only pve players at all
    Horde is currently full of keyboard turning Mexican kids who have no idea how to play their classes which is the reason why alliance wins 99% of the time in bgs. Also keep in mind it's really painful to find a decent arena partner on horde side considering that most horde players are PvE nerds.
    I'm not trying to act tough as you might think. I simply stated that alliance has the gear, the brains and the teamwork that horde lacks. Last week I lost 32 consecutive BGs (at least 10 of which were premades) so it has really nothing to do with my personal skill.

You call me a "backpeddling leaver" and a "clown" but yet you don't even know me? That's actually disturbing.

7. Horde is currently full of keyboard turning Mexican kids who have no idea how to play their classes which is the reason why alliance wins 99% of the time in bgs. Also keep in mind it's really painful to find a decent arena partner on horde side considering that most horde players are PvE nerds.

I'm not trying to act tough as you might think. I simply stated that alliance has the gear, the brains and the teamwork that horde lacks. Last week I lost 32 consecutive BGs (at least 10 of which were premades) so it has really nothing to do with my personal skill.

You call me a "backpeddling leaver" and a "clown" but yet you don't even know me? That's actually disturbing.
    that was meant to forum-heroe delenis, not you. if you lose many and many bg's - im saying it again, it's not the factions fault, you should always try to improve yourself first, you know ... most of the times, those who state "it's just bad" - are pretty much bads themselves, which is quite a fact over all these years with molten.

you know, even if you're geared, brained and so-on, you can still lose it simply because your team may be full on lowbies without gear, which happens on both factions all the time. rng, you know.

8. it just means you're bad (carried =/ faction, always remember it). it does not mean that whole horde factions are only pve players at all, nor it means that you "dominate". blood dk .. i cry every time i see those on horde side.

extremely fun how delenis - alikes argue being backpedaling leavers(usual style, when the guy leaves 3-4 bg's, and after 1 won - either relogs to trashtalk how pro he is, or to flame "you won cuz of healers - etc") . Continue, please, your clown role is pretty entertaining, especially when you relog every time and cry to someone's wispers.
    After 1 won???
    You don't know me, my friend.
    believe me: I never play a realm where alliance lose more than 50% (leave= lose).
    I would move to another realm if I was unhappy with the alliance in PvP. I only play PvP and I hate lose, so if I can't win a least the 60% of my bgs I would leave Neltharion =D

P.D: And please, move your chars to the horde if you are unhappy in the alliance. You will lose alot more. More alliance players are saying the same than me about alliance win-lose ratio, and you have others post about ''horde losing every bg'' in the forum.

9. only scrubs queue in premades, then procede to show their BG accomplishments on forums. I mean srsly we are all Gods in the ancient art of 5v1 combat that is common in BG. BGs only serve one purpose and that is gearing

and pretty much this:
    Horde is currently full of keyboard turning Mexican kids who have no idea how to play their classes which is the reason why alliance wins 99% of the time in bgs. Also keep in mind it's really painful to find a decent arena partner on horde side considering that most horde players are PvE nerds.

10. @Delenis
    Random bg hero. So if PvP is at least little chalenging for you,you leave realm. Flawles logic. We all know just how good you are. Need me to post those SS's again?

11. @Delenis
    Random bg hero. So if PvP is at least little chalenging for you,you leave realm. Flawles logic. We all know just how good you are. Need me to post those SS's again?
    You understand nothing, my friend.

1º I never say I'm the bg hero or I win alone the bg. I post alway SS about how the horde lose, not for show my stats. You invented the rest of the story, when I alway talk about ALLIANCE-HORDE (Collective).
    2º I only play this game for win bgs against the horde. I only play arenas for gear up or help my friends to Cap. I don't like play with pug team against premades for ''challenging'' PvP
    Edited: April 21, 2015

12. @Delenis
    challenge for him is to gy corpse-camp lowbies (actually they have never won a single twin peaks or wsg, where it's intense middle fight..), when we met him in bg's - he always has the most deaths, least damage - least everything, literally being carried, when he's alone - he quits after 1st death, there's is no point in trying to speak about anything with him, he's clown, and everyone knows it since frostwolf (those who played there), just let the poor tryhard think that he's actually good. dat ego is overthetop, and nothing will change it, untill he realizes how pathetitc he actually is.

he's not even bg heroe - he's usual forum heroe-pro-wannabe, nonetheless - nothing more. just let him be.
    Edited: April 21, 2015

First 1234 ... Last