1. bump it feels like we are being ignored.... it's kinda sad. cause, I self just don't have the uptime to gear and lvl a other char.... I lost like everything whit the moltdown... Yes you helped us on our feeds.. But i only have one geared char atm.... atleast give some feedback. so i can decide what to do... Shaman is really underplayed... and i see alot of shamans, that like really dont have a idee what they do..... and now there like 4 or 5 active players for my class.. that respond on the bugtracker, forum and feedback thread... and we are left whit empty hands?... cause the ascandance bug reported 4 hours later got confirmed in 30 min....
    I also can choise to not report... and just say nothing... I am not asking for a fix now.. i ask for some feedback.. are you guys looking in it?

2. and warmane granted me a infraction.. cause i posted in the feedback thread.... while the healing storm glyph fix caused all this.... so better said... they ask me to be sillent.... i wish you all good luck.... and good work on this report
    Edited: April 19, 2015

3. The bug report is not even confirmed... :(

4. and prob it will be that for a long time... cause mastery stacking makes it to op.... + a 6% change whit echo. means a one shot bolt...... soo its a big problem... there for we where beter off whit the bugged healing storm glyph... and no mastery gain....

And i am like !00% sure they readed the bug post.... cause some post are deleted..
    Edited: April 19, 2015

5. and prob it will be that for a long time... cause mastery stacking makes it to op.... + a 6% change whit echo. means a one shot bolt...... soo its a big problem... there for we where beter off whit the bugged healing storm glyph... and no mastery gain....

And i am like !00% sure they readed the bug post.... cause some post are deleted..
    Hmm, this is a shame...Enhancement Shaman is my favorite melee class to play, I hope they pay more attention to it's problems, wanted to come back and play after a long hiatus but not in a broken state : )

6. Hmm, this is a shame...Enhancement Shaman is my favorite melee class to play, I hope they pay more attention to it's problems, wanted to come back and play after a long hiatus but not in a broken state : )
    Oh, I'm sorry but on the bugtracker I've posted that the damage seems okay right now and reaching over 100k is actually possible. There is nothing bad about Enhancement except stormlash/flametongue/fire ele/spirit beast. I'm glad to see some intrest in the spec

7. wtf dude... i dont think u rlly play whit an ennch shamn !!!..

8. Oh, I'm sorry but on the bugtracker I've posted that the damage seems okay right now and reaching over 100k is actually possible. There is nothing bad about Enhancement except stormlash/flametongue/fire ele/spirit beast. I'm glad to see some intrest in the spec
    I tested it yesterday again with my full grevious enhance with 53% mastery. My EB does still 90k non crit on the dummy so nothing changed for me. EB still seems to benefit on a x1 rate with mastery instead of a x3 rate.

9. yirkarja is right.. i self am hitting 120k + in bgs even saw couple 180 crits.. this s way higher then shortly after the healing storm glyph fix.. when only 40 to 60 was possible.... so i self started to calculate and the damage seems fine now.. i am only not sure if the buff is working before or after the bolt.. should test that... One thing i am sure about, and that's about grounding totem.. cause it should not eat the full bolt.. only a little part of it... dont know the rullez about spellreflect.. but warriors has a 10 sec bugreflect anyway...

10. Then it must be a only pvp related fix.
    Last week i did 90k non crit on the dummy and now its exactly the same. Nothing changed for me.
    Are u playing on FW or Sargeras? maybe they appllied the hotfix on only one realm...

11. Then it must be a only pvp related fix.
    Last week i did 90k non crit on the dummy and now its exactly the same. Nothing changed for me.
    Are u playing on FW or Sargeras? maybe they appllied the hotfix on only one realm...
    I play on Sargeras

12. I play on Sargeras
    Im on FW... Whats ur EB dmg on the dummy with out buffs and procs?

13. Im on FW... Whats ur EB dmg on the dummy with out buffs and procs?
    I don't care about damage on dummies, it is either PvP damage or nothing and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to cripple yourself enough to cast a spell without any buffs and/or procs

14. I don't care about damage on dummies, it is either PvP damage or nothing and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to cripple yourself enough to cast a spell without any buffs and/or procs
    Im curious if they applied a hotfix on sargeras that isnt active on frostwolf yet and thats the reason why i asked u about ur EB dmg on the dummy...

Just to quote ur own words:
    My personal bet that I have proof behind is the factum that EB stacks with mastery just once as it's incorrect since EB is each and every of the three elements Nature/Fire/Frost and our mastery should work with them all at the same time
    Im not sure about Sargeras but on Frostwolf EB benefits definitely just once from mastery.
    If it would benefit x3 from mastery i would do a 143k non crit on the dummy and not only 90k...

15. Warmane FIX SHAMAN Enhancement, HE's talents spells 70% are buged, incorect dmg, incorect crit, incorect working, why you dont fix it ?????
    this is annoying when Admins and Gm's are dodging/avoiding fixing Shaman Enchancment,
    on Retail 5.4 i was doing 650k burst damage, on Warmane im doing 120k wtf?
    Edited: April 25, 2015

First 1234 Last